Job Title : Recruitment Administrator - Customer Service Apprenticeship
Employer : A For Appointments
Location : Sheffield, S6 3AE
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Customer service practitioner
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-07161
Brief Description : Are you ready to start a new and exciting career in recruitment? Remit Training is recruiting on behalf of A for Appointments based in Sheffield S6 3AE for someone to support their busy team. You will undertake a Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 apprenticeship.
Vacancy Detail : Are you an outgoing people person? Looking for a fast paced learning environment?
This is a fabulous opportunity to begin a career in a fast-paced environment learning about the world of recruitment. Ideally, you will have some previous admin experience.
Supporting the recruitment executives, your duties will Include:
• Posting job advertisements across all channels including social media
• Proactively sourcing candidates through various channels
• Telephone screening candidates for roles and ensuring the necessary documentation is received (eligibility, references etc)
• Some reception duties face to face or on the phone
• Carrying out pre-employment checks , including IT assessments
• Researching on the internet on a daily basis
• Updating records on the database on a daily basis
• Assisting in other areas when and where necessary
Close to tram and buses but no parking on site
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Salary : £ 9,620.00 (Annually)
Application Deadline Date : 30/08/2021
Possible Start Date : 03/09/2021
Personal Qualities : Must be an excellent communicator with an upbeat personality and have a tenacious approach.
You will be professional at all times and have a great telephone manner
Skills Required : Good written and verbal English.
Good IT skills, knowledge of Microsoft office and accuracy
Good communication skills
Excellent organisational skills
Excellent time management skills
Excellent rapport building skills
Good telephone manner
Future Prospects : There is potential for career progression.
Training to be Provided : As a customer service apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2
On successful completion, you will receive:
• Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
• Level 2 in Customer Service
Other Information : Have you got some previous admin experience?
Can you travel to the work location easily?
How will you cope in a fast-paced environment?
Are you comfortable talking to people on the phone?
The map below shows the employer's location