Job Title : Client Services Executive Apprentices
Employer : Careshield
Location : Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 3EE
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Customer service practitioner
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-07160
Brief Description : Are you confident with people? Looking for a work placement where no two days are ever the same? Remit Training are recruiting for our client Careshield, a UK Marketer Leader who are innovators in their field, are again expanding internally and look to take on two honest and reliable individuals to become Client Services Executive Apprentices!
Vacancy Detail : Committed to continuous improvement and personal development? Looking to join an innovative team?
If the above applies to you then this role might just be the one where you can control your career path! Remit Training are recruiting on the behalf of our client Careshield who are looking to continuously grow, and with Apprentices' in the business at the moment the opportunities are endless! As an Apprentice you'll be helping to provide an effective and efficient client service for new and existing customers. Where you'll need to utilise our clients relevant computer systems and knowledge base to provide first contact resolution and next step information for all enquires that come through!
Main Responsibilites & Duties;
- Assist with the onboarding of existing or new customers; This will include the importing of data, advising clients on the correct process and to deliver training online or face to face
- Deal with some outgoing calls; Liaise and communicate with care home managers and other contacts to help drive course usages and to launch new products or services to clients.
- Assist internally; You'll be supporting the Sales team, account managers and the platform team
- Assist externally; Respond to inbound calls in a timely matter, logging issues, online chat and email support
- Help with Product and Marketing Campaigns; Support the Head of Marketing on the development and launch of campaigns
- Assist with Care Home Contact Management; You'll learn and become confident enough to create and manage your own pipeline of tasks
Positions Available : 2
Working Week : Monday to Thursday is 08:30am to 5:30pm / Friday is 8:30am to 4pm
Salary : £ 12,000.00 (Annually)
Application Deadline Date : 16/08/2021
Possible Start Date : 20/08/2021
Personal Qualities : ✓ Excellent written and verbal communication s
✓ Honesty and integrity
✓ Attention to detail
Skills Required : ✓ Working knowledge of MS Office applications
✓ Intermediate level understanding of Excel
✓ Planning and organising
Future Prospects : As well as the chance to receive full on the job training throughout, by the end of the apprenticeship you'll have gained nationally accredited qualifications as well as English & Maths Functional Skills Level 2.
The company will also aim to offer the apprentice a permanent role at the end of the training (subject to successfully completing course and objectives).
Training to be Provided : As a customer service apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2
On successful completion, you will receive:
• Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
• Level 2 in Customer Service
The map below shows the employer's location