Job Title : Renault Parts Consultant apprenticeship
Employer : RH Commercial Vehicles Ltd (Alfreton)
Location : Alfreton, DE55 4RF
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Customer service practitioner
Sector : Automotive
Vacancy Reference : VAC-07158
Brief Description : Remit are recruiting on behalf of R H Commercials who have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to kick start their career and join their skilled team as a Heavy Vehicle Technician. If you are interested, apply now!
Qualifications Required : Minimum requirements are a Grade '3' or equivalent in GCSE English Language and Maths.
Vacancy Detail : Working within the Parts Department, you will be the first point of contact for our customers over the telephone and in branch so it’s vital they have a welcoming experience. Our customers expect a high level of service and parts expertise and we don’t like to disappoint!
Working as part of a team, the Parts Advisor role will be both demanding and rewarding. You will be an essential contact with Sherwood Truck and Van's Workshop Teams and external customers. You will need to build rapport with peers and customers, to provide an excellent service. You will ensure that the Workshop Teams and customers’ needs and requirements for parts are met through the effective use of parts catalogues and computer stock lists.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
• Being the first point of contact both face to face and over the telephone and delivering excellent customer service.
• Checking incoming stock against delivery notes and store stock in correct locations.
• Handling, storing and receiving stock, payments, procedures, identifying, sourcing and ordering parts.
• Support customers and workshop staff with parts identification and process.
• Process cash and card payments for customer parts
• Ensure quality is maintained throughout all stages to exceed customers’ expectations
• Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to build positive relationships with the customer and to interpret customer needs
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : mon to fri
Salary : Apprenticeship Minimum Wage
Application Deadline Date : 24/09/2021
Possible Start Date : 27/09/2021
Personal Qualities : • A keen interest and passion for Customer Service
• Practically minded
• Logical approach to problem solving
• An enthusiasm to learn new practical and theoretical skills
Skills Required : • You will need to have a high level of attention to detail with a clear positive attitude to work and the determination to succeed.
Future Prospects : At the company they invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression.
Training to be Provided : As a customer service apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2
On successful completion, you will receive:
• Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
• Level 2 in Customer Service
The map below shows the employer's location