Job Title : Customer Service Apprentice
Employer : BCA Europe - Blackbushe
Location : Blackwater, GU17 9LG
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-05738
Brief Description : Remit are delighted to be recruiting for BCA at Blackbushe Airport (GU17 9LG) for someone to join their customer service team. You will undertake a Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 apprenticeship.
Qualifications Required : GCSE Grades A - C (9-4) in English and Maths
Vacancy Detail : Purpose of the role:
To be an integral part of the branch customer service team by offering high levels of customer service and quality resolutions to buyer, vendor, and third party queries and disputes.
• First point of contact for all incoming calls & queries
• Direct all calls to relevant departments
• Providing end-to-end query resolution service where possible
• Assist with collections and deliveries bookings
• Help to locate vehicle packs
• Record queries accurately and efficiently
• Take on general customer service duties as required in order to meet the needs of the department and the site as a whole
• Escalate more complex issues to the senior Customer Service team
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 40 hrs pw; 08:30-17:30 Mon-Fri
Salary : £ 240.00 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 29/01/2021
Possible Start Date : 08/02/2021
Personal Qualities : • Team player, with the ability to work with colleagues at all levels
• Good communication, active listening and interpersonal skills
Skills Required : • Good administration skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• Good I.T. skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Future Prospects : There may be a permanent role available for the right candidate on completion of the apprenticeship
Training to be Provided : Good or bad customer service can make or break a business. In this day and age organisations recognise the importance of good customer service; and focus on developing this within their workforce.
As a customer service apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Level 2 in Customer Service
Other Information : There is no public transport to site, so you will need access to your own transport. Parking is available on site.
Smart work attire is required.
Lunch should be brought to the workplace. There are shops available locally, but not within walking distance.
The map below shows the employer's location