Job Title : Lead Generation (Telemarketing) Apprentice
Employer : The IMS Property Group
Location : Oxford, OX26 6RD
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-05734
Brief Description : Thinking about your next step? Not sure where you want your career to take you? Want to keep your options open while earning, learning, and developing your skills? Well, we might have the right thing for you!
Qualifications Required : GCSE or equivalent in English & Maths at Grade 9-4 (or equivalent) preferred
Vacancy Detail : Remit are recruiting on behalf of IMS who are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive and ambitious apprentice who has a clear passion for hustle and bustle of the property market to join their team!
The role consists of but is not limited to the below responsibilities. They are anticipating a 20% growth in the business next year and are always looking for new and innovative ways to do this, so the job role is always developing!
- Developing and maintaining the prospect database
- Market research and testing in new and growing markets
- Lead generating campaigns via telephone and email
- Demonstration and consultation meeting booking campaigns
- Assisting the sales team to progress the sales cycle
- Producing reports to show productivity
- E-mail marketing campaigns
The IMS culture and ethos is integral to all of their employees so they are looking for the perfect candidate to fit their core values:
Ambition | Empowerment | Going Above and Beyond | Teamwork | Attitude | Flexibility | Fun
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday: 8:45am – 5:30pm
Salary : £ 166.00 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 28/02/2021
Possible Start Date : 07/03/2021
Personal Qualities : - Confident with internal and external liaison
- Highly organised and able to work within a deadline
- Driven and must be able to work from own initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Curiosity and drive to get involved and ask questions
- Excellent communication skills
Skills Required : - Standard competence with PC
- Customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Charismatic when dealing with clients
Future Prospects : You will receive the following qualification: Level 3 in Business Administration with a potential for career progression.
Training to be Provided : The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 3
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Level 3 in Business Administration
The map below shows the employer's location