Job Title : Sales Apprentice - Customer Service Apprenticeship
Employer : ArcelorMittal Distribution Solutions UK Ltd - Birkenhead
Location : Birkenhead, CH41 3HZ
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-05722
Brief Description : Remit are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of global steel producer and distributor, ArcelorMittal for someone to support the sales team at their office in Birkenhead. You will undertake a Customer Service Practitioner Level 3 apprenticeship with progression available to Level 3 Customer Service Specialist.
Qualifications Required : Mathematics GCSE Grade C or Grade 4 - Mandatory
English GCSE Grade C or Grade 4 – Mandatory
Vacancy Detail : You will be required to support the Sales team at Birkenhead to ensure that the administrative processes required to fulfil customer orders are efficiently dealt with.
Detailed Description of the Role
• Follow the AMDS Health & Safety policies and procedures reporting any safety issues or breaches of the rules.
• Assist with the collation of Test Certificates daily.
• Raise sales orders and pass onto production planning for allocation and planning.
• Work closely with designated sales executives supporting them in customer relationships and the recruitment of business.
• Engaging with new customers and contacts.
• Ensure that the administrative processes required to fulfill customer orders is organised and carried out efficiently i.e orders, reply to enquiries related to lead times and stocks whenever appropriate.
• Highlight to line manager any stock problems that arise.
• Check that all documentation / information recieved from the customer is clear, precise and acceptable in terms of quantity, size/gauge, specifications, price, delivery dates etc.
• Follow all the requirements of quality standards as they apply to the role.
• Any other duties as required by the business.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 36 hours and 20 minutes per week, 8.30 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30 am to 3.00 pm Frida
Salary : £ 232.00 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 22/01/2021
Possible Start Date : 01/02/2021
Personal Qualities : • Good Personal presentation, honest, polite and friendly character
• Keen to learn
• Attention to detail
Skills Required :
• Excellent communicator with good personable skills
• Good Telephone manner
• Strong administration, communication and organizational skills.
• Computer proficient with Excel and Word.
Future Prospects : There is progression available to the Level 3 Customer Service Specialist on successful completion of the Level 2 and the opportunity to move into a Sales Executive role long term
Training to be Provided : Good or bad customer service can make or break a business. In this day and age organisations recognise the importance of good customer service; and focus on developing this within their workforce.
As a customer service apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Level 2 in Customer Service
Other Information : This is a fixed term contract for the duration of the apprenticeship (13 months). There is progression available to the Level 3 Customer Service Specialist on successful completion of the Level 2 and the opportunity to move into a Sales Executive role long term
The map below shows the employer's location