Job Title : Marketing Executive Apprentice
Employer : Step Change Outsourcing (A Sunday Times Top 100 Company)
Location : Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 2DY
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-05701
Brief Description : Do you possess a good standard of Marketing? Looking to further your knowledge with an Advanced Level 4 qualification? Then Remit Group are recruiting on the behalf of our client Step Change Outsourcing (a Sunday Times who are actively looking for a seasoned individual to become a Marketing Executive Apprentice and join their team in Hertfordshire!
Qualifications Required : Candidates applying need to have at least 5 GCSE's or the Functional Skills Equivalent graded C and above including English and Math's
Candidates' also need to have already either a Level 3 in Digital Marketing or similar from either college or through completion of an Apprenticeship.
Vacancy Detail : Our client; Step Change Outsourcing are a growing contact center working in partnership with some of the UK's largest brands for over 10 years and they are experts at acquiring and retaining customers for its clients. They have also recently been voted the 3rd Best Small company to work for by The Sunday Times Top 100!
Due to the teams continuous expansion they are now looking for a mature, skillful and experienced individual to join them as a Marketing Executive Apprentice, where full support and guidance will be on hand whilst the Apprentice works to complete and achieve an industry accredited Level 4 Apprenticeship qualification in the Marketing Executive program.
The Apprentice's main duties and responsibilities are to support the Marketing Team and report to the Marketing and Communication's Manager. This will include the following;
• Assist with creating and publishing creative content across our Social Media channels i.e. Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
• Update content on the company Intranet and external website
• Assist with developing email marketing campaigns
• Ensure branding is consistent across all marketing materials
• Create and develop employee surveys, working closely with key stakeholders to implement surveys across the business
• Contribute to the creation of marketing presentations
• Assisting in the production of marketing collateral and arranging effective distribution of marketing materials
• Implement marketing activities through marketing administration such as organising small events, marketing meetings etc.
So if you feel that you have the skills in Marketing to assist our client with their company growth and you enjoy all the aspects that Marketing has to offer then don't hesitate to apply!
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Thursday - 9:30am to 5:30pm & Fridays - 9:00am till 4:00pm
Salary : £ 287.00 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 01/02/2021
Possible Start Date : 07/03/2021
Personal Qualities : • Have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Show great aptitude to want to develop and learn new skills
• Reliable and dependable
• Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude
Skills Required : • Confident to come up with ideas and solutions to support the delivery of their work
• Have the ability to prepare engaging, creative content
• Excellent organisational skills
• Have the ability to work in a very fast paced and quickly changing environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular PowerPoint and Outlook
Future Prospects : Our client will be looking into the possibility of making the successful candidate a permanent employee; upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship and ensuring that they have displayed the right skills and attributes
Training to be Provided : Lvl 4 Marketing qualification
The map below shows the employer's location