Job Title : Social Media and Digital Marketing Apprentice
Employer : The IMS Property Group
Location : Oxfordshire, OX26 6RD
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Retail and Commercial Enterprise
Vacancy Reference : VAC-05695
Brief Description : Remit are recruiting on behalf of IMS who are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive and ambitious apprentice who has a clear passion for all things social media to join their team!
Qualifications Required : GCSE or equivalent in English & Maths at Grade 9-4 (or equivalent) preferred
Vacancy Detail : Social media is an essential piece of their business marketing strategies. It allows them to communicate with their customers, increase awareness of their brand and create a succinct brand personality throughout their platforms.
The role consists of but is not limited to the below responsibilities. They are anticipating a 20% growth in the business next year and are always looking for new and innovative ways to do this, so the job role is always developing!
- Managing and growing their social media accounts across multiple channels including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
- Internal and external communications
- Monitoring and reporting on internal campaign success and social media growth and development
- Producing market research on current and relevant trends and information relevant to the company
The IMS culture and ethos is integral to all of their employees so they are looking for the perfect candidate to fit their core values:
Ambition | Empowerment | Going Above and Beyond | Teamwork | Attitude | Flexibility | Fun
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday: 8:45am – 5:30pm
Salary : £ 165.00 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 16/02/2021
Possible Start Date : 01/03/2021
Personal Qualities : - Creative mind
- Good communicator
- Be motivated to produce excellent work and show a keen interest in furthering a career in digital marketing
Skills Required : - Good time keeping and organisational skills
- Strong understanding and avid users of all relevant social media channels
- Interest in digital marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to create digital graphics through Canva, Photoshop etc
- Competence in being up to date with identifying social media trends to be able to implement into strategic campaigns
Future Prospects : You will receive the following qualification: Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard with a potential for career progression.
Training to be Provided : This apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to work in a social media and digital marketing role. It is suitable for those already in employment or those entering the work place for the first time. This apprenticeship will help you to understand what social media and digital marketing is and how to utilise these tools in a business environment. It provides the knowledge and skills required to progress in a wide range of digital roles. As a result, you will receive the following qualification: Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard, CIW Internet Business Associates certificate. Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
The map below shows the employer's location