Job Title : Junior Content Producer Apprenitice
Employer : Flame Health Associates LLP
Location : Nottingham, NG1 1LP
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-05690
Brief Description : Are you the perfect candidate we’ve been looking for? Flame Health are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Content Producer to support the team with identifying, creating, and developing digital solutions for their growing marketing product.
Qualifications Required : At least 5 GCSE's at grade C or above, including Math and English; Functional skills English and Maths level 2 is also acceptable.
Vacancy Detail : Remit are recruiting on behalf of Flame Health for a Talented apprentice who has a passion about creating digital media.
Established since 2001, providing contingent and retained recruitment across the UK Healthcare space.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a market leading company, whilst benefiting from flexible, remote working options.
The role consists of but is not limited to the below responsibilities:-
• Developing and creating content that can be used across a variety of media including digital & social media
• Working closely with external and internal customers and subject matter experts to develop content that maximises engagement of the audience, ensuring relevance and accessibility to the content
• Ensuring that all digital material, both internally and externally, consistently meet the required standards as set by the Director
• Supporting with the identification, testing and implementation of new platforms
• Brainstorming new and creative ideas
• Innovating and presenting new digital strategies
• Implementing and supporting marketing strategies including social media, email, blog, display advertising, PPC, SEO and more
• Working with the team and external clients to drive traffic to company pages
• Uploading content to the website and blog
• Developing engaging online content including videos, graphics, and blogs
• Keeping abreast of new social media sites, technologies, and digital marketing trends; implementing these new technologies in developing campaigns
With the chance for earning also comes the chance for learning as the Apprentice will be working towards an industry accredited Level 3 qualification in the Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship program; which will offer training relating to the development and creation of content that can be used across a wide variety of media.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday - Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm
Salary : £ 9,750.00 (Annually)
Application Deadline Date : 21/02/2021
Possible Start Date : 01/03/2021
Personal Qualities : • Energy and determination
• Passion— you must be all about delivering great results that people love to consume
• Strong planning, organisational and interpersonal skills
• An ability to work effectively under pressure
• Keen attention to detail, accuracy and aesthetics
• Able to take initiative when problem solving and resolving knowledge gaps
• Eager to learn, both from the apprenticeship course and company supplied materials
• Career driven and motivated to succeed
• A flexible and collaborative approach to working in a team
• Open to feedback and taking constructive criticism
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic
Skills Required : • Must be committed to own learning and development whilst working towards successful completion of apprenticeship
• Passionate about creating digital media
• Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team Passionate about learning and development
• Some experience of producing multimedia content such as blogs, reports, presentations, social media post and campaigns
• Creativity and attention to detail
• Ability to capture snippets of film and be able to edit it into a cohesive story
• Flexibility and good listening skills
• Excellent English including written and verbal
• A good practical knowledge of all social media platforms and Google Ad’s,
• A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Especially Excel and PowerPoint)
Future Prospects : As a result, you will receive the following qualification: Junior Content Producer Level 3 Standard with a potential for career progression.
Training to be Provided : "Content planning;
Content creation and evaluation; Industry awareness"
The map below shows the employer's location