Job Title : Digital Support Technician Apprentice
Employer : Bromley Health Care
Location : Orpington, BR6 0JA
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Digital Support Technician
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-05676
Brief Description : Remit Group are recruiting on the behalf of our client; Bromley Healthcare who are actively looking to take on a Digital Support Service Technician!
If you actively enjoy working with technology and want the chance to further your learning and development then this role could be perfect for you!
Qualifications Required : Have 5 GCSE's graded C or 4 and above; including English and Maths, or have the Functional Skills equivalent
Vacancy Detail : Remit Group are recruiting for our client; Bromley Healthcare; a social enterprise providing a wide range of community health services. Due to the teams continuous expansion they are looking for an individual to join them as an Apprentice Systems Support and Configuration Assistant.
The successful Apprentice will have a key role in assisting the configuration of the Clinical and Scheduling system, as well as assisting the Scheduling and Roster Lead with support when required. The Apprentice will be the first point of contact for requests and will monitor and action the systems helpdesk.
Roles and Responsibilities'
• Offer helpdesk support for all users for both the Clinical and Scheduling systems providing a prompt response to staff queries and/or problems and act as first line support for the wider Transformation Team
• To be responsive to users’ needs, including support to ensure widespread acceptance and use of the clinical system and scheduling system
• To assist with the training and support of the clinical system and scheduling system mobile solution
• To assist with the creation of document/template configuration within the clinical system
• Liaise with the system leads and IT Department to find solutions to support operational delivery of services and end user compliance with the system.
• Manage the access rights for Bromley Healthcare staff to the clinical and scheduling system’s and responsible for assigning user roles to smartcards in line with Information Governance
• Maintain and update the staff user profiles for both the clinical and scheduling systems in line with Information Governance
• Be a key member of the wider Transformation Team when new projects and services are implemented
• Undertake responsibilities from time to time as agreed with the Transformation Lead
The Successful Apprentice will also need to ensure the following;
• Demonstrate the values of Bromley Healthcare including Constantly improve their services
Treat others as we would like to be treated
Hit our Targets
• Work within the requirements of the 6 C’s – Care, Compassion, Competence, Communication, Courage and Commitment
• Comply with all Bromley Healthcare’s relevant policies, procedures and guidelines; including the appropriate code(s) of conduct associated with this post
Because this role is filled via the apprenticeship route, the expectation is that the post holder progresses towards the full scope of the Job Description outlined over the course of the apprenticeship. On successful completion of the apprenticeship the post holder will continue in The Systems Support and Configuration Assistant role on a Band 3 pending confirmation from job evaluation panel
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday
Salary : £ 337.50 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 18/01/2021
Possible Start Date : 25/01/2021
Personal Qualities : Committed to improving services
Committed to hitting targets
Treats others as would like to be treated
Good Interpersonal Skills
Able to work individually and as part of a team
Flexible approach to meting service & client needs
Time management skills and ability to prioritise
Skills Required : Good written and verbal communications skill
Excellent customer service skills
Ability to work in a structured and systematic manner
Ability to prioritise workloads, deliver results and meet deadlines.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office package
Good organisational skills
Ability to trouble shoot deal with system queries
Knowledge of data inputting
Future Prospects : On successful completion of the apprenticeship the post holder will continue in The Systems Support and Configuration Assistant role on a Band 3 pending confirmation from job evaluation panel,
Training to be Provided : A Digital Applications Technician helps their organisation and its internal users to maximise the use of digital technologies and adapt to and exploit changes in technology to meet organisation objectives and maximise productivity ensure effective use of digital office technologies, productivity software, digital communications, including collaborative technologies, and digital information systems to achieve objectives
A Digital Service Technician supports the external customers and clients of their organisation though a wide variety of digital channels, to help them access and receive services, to coach and support them in their use of the digital systems; to support them to complete and submit information remotely and to diagnose and resolve their problems in relation to their access to and use of the digital technologies"
Other Information : If you have any experience or knowledge with the following then this is a considerable bonus;
Clinical systems knowledge
Previous helpdesk work experience
Similar work or other experience requiring accurate record keeping
Experience within an NHS organisational setting
Knowledge of Data Protection Act, Caldicott guidance and Freedom of Information Act.
The map below shows the employer's location