Job Title : Marketing Executive Apprentice
Employer : D-RisQ-Ltd
Location : Malvern, WR14 3SZ
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-05647
Brief Description : Remit Group are recruiting on the behalf of our client; D-RISQ who are actively looking for a marketing apprentice to join their team. Due to long term growth plans their looking for an Apprentice!
Qualifications Required : Someone with some previous experience working in marketing.
Grade C/4 and above in English and Maths and IT preferable.
Level in Digital Marketing or Marketing course.
Vacancy Detail : - Working with the founders of the company to help build a marketing plan.
- Taking initiative and building the plan.
- Help update, manage and protect the website.
- Deal initially with any customer enquiries from the phone or website
- Network and engage with different businesses to help people understand our services.
- Spend significant time understanding the companies services and product
- Be able to disseminate information and write clear copy and reports for different audiences.
- To manage social media channels, managing content and making sure it fits company brands .
- To build and implement a marketing plan for the company.
- To manage and implement email campaigns for the company, telling stories and ideas that will interest their current client base
- To communicate with current clients and make sure they are informed of new trends and developments.
- To write and deliver copy for the website and other advertising needs.
- To help the logistics for sector relevant events.
- To deliver reports on marketing campaigns and act on changes that are needed.
- Create, design or enlist suppliers to design and produce creative content for the company.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday: 9:00AM to 5:00PM
Salary : £ 15,000.00 (Annually)
Application Deadline Date : 21/01/2021
Possible Start Date : 01/02/2021
Personal Qualities : Enthusiastic and committed. Keen to develop skills and willingness to embrace change. Punctual and Reliable. Basic understanding of Social Media and reporting tools. Understanding of how to manage and maintain a website- particularly with content updates.
Skills Required : One year previous experience in working in marketing. Good IT skills-MS Office. Great communication skills. Good writing skills with a flair for copy. Attention to detail. Proactive and Positive. Understanding of real time systems. Interest and passion for high tech industry such as Aerospace, Autonomous Systems, Cyber Security etc. Be able to recognise impact of regulatory needs
Training to be Provided : Lvl 4 Marketing qualification
The map below shows the employer's location