Job Title : Business Admin/Recruitment Apprentice
Employer : Ferox
Location : Wakefield, WF2 7AS
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Retail and Commercial Enterprise
Vacancy Reference : VAC-05602
Brief Description : We are currently looking for a Recruitment Apprentice to join our client, Ferox Resourcing. If you have a positive attitude, passion, and a desire to carve out a successful career within Recruitment, we have an opportunity for you!
Qualifications Required : 5 GCSE's graded at C/4 and above - including English and Maths
Vacancy Detail : Remit Group are recruiting on behalf of our client; Ferox, a leading construction recruitment firm, utilising latest technologies to support a variety of businesses across the UK with their recruitment requirements.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Answering the telephone in a polite and professional manner
• Source candidates via CV-Library, Indeed, LinkedIn & referrals
• Identify potential clients for candidate submissions
• Take candidates through the step by step process of the recruitment experience
• Format CV’s • Maintain relationships with both clients & candidates
• Generate new clients to expand business potential
• Negotiate terms of business with clients
• Learn about how recruiting within the Construction sector works so you can identify key opportunities
• Working towards monthly targets
• General office administration duties including data input onto the database.
• Assist with ad-hoc projects to support the team as and when required
You will be adequately trained in the art of recruitment, understanding how to source both roles and candidates the Ferox resourcing way.
Ferox are incorporating a bonus scheme into the programme, which will allow you to deliver a generous OTE.
Positions Available : 4
Working Week : Monday to Friday: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Salary : £ 227.50 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 12/02/2021
Possible Start Date : 22/02/2021
Personal Qualities : • Team player
• Willingness to learn
• Potential to hit targets
• Ability to prioritise
Skills Required : • Excellent communication & customer service skills
• The ability to work to tight deadlines & meet targets
• Good telephone manner/confident on the phone
Future Prospects : As well as the chance to receive full on the job training throughout, by the end of the Apprenticeship you’ll have gained nationally accredited qualifications as well as English & maths Functional Skills Level 2.
Training to be Provided : The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 3
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Level 3 in Business Administration
The map below shows the employer's location