Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprentice
Employer : Ferox
Location : Wakefield, WF2 7AS
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-05601
Brief Description : Would you describe yourself as an individual with plenty of enthusiasm & great with time management?
Do you have a real interest in digital marketing & advertising?
Well, we have the perfect position for you to join our client Ferox Resourcing.
Qualifications Required : A minimum of Grade 4/C in GCSE English & Maths or equivalent is required.
Vacancy Detail : Remit Group are recruiting on behalf of our client; Ferox, a leading construction recruitment firm, utilising latest technologies to support a variety of businesses across the UK with their recruitment requirements.
• Video Editing – allowing clients to understand the recruitment experience given by Ferox via a video experience
• Photoshop – Editing images in line with the company format for website and socials
• Writing Blogs – Blogging about client and candidate experiences and understanding the journey from both angles
• Creating social media content - text and imagery in line with the company ethos
• Editing the website on WordPress
• Learning google and SEO & PPC in order to reach greater audiences
• Understanding google analytics and reporting back on the data pulled
• Providing social media reports – successful and unsuccessful campaign analysis
Positions Available : 2
Working Week : Monday to Friday: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Salary : £ 227.50 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 12/02/2021
Possible Start Date : 22/02/2021
Personal Qualities : • Team player
• Willingness to learn
• Potential to hit targets
• Ability to prioritise
Skills Required : • Always exceed customer expectations
• Keep up to date with the sector specific legal, regulatory and compliance frameworks, including current Data Protection regulations and GDPR.
• Reporting on the company website
• Website improvements
• Organising Company spreadsheets/systems containing candidate and employer data
• Control of social media campaigns
• Innovative content ideas
• Understanding competition output via social platforms
Future Prospects : As well as the chance to receive full on the job training throughout, by the end of the Apprenticeship you’ll have gained nationally accredited qualifications as well as English & maths Functional Skills Level 2.
Training to be Provided : This apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to work in a social media and digital marketing role. It is suitable for those already in employment or those entering the work place for the first time. This apprenticeship will help you to understand what social media and digital marketing is and how to utilise these tools in a business environment. It provides the knowledge and skills required to progress in a wide range of digital roles. As a result, you will receive the following qualification: Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard, CIW Internet Business Associates certificate. Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
The map below shows the employer's location