Job Title : Junior Content Producer Apprentice
Employer : Route Thirty Six
Location : Henley-in-Arden, B95 6HJ
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Arts, Media and Publishing
Vacancy Reference : VAC-05597
Brief Description : Are you a creative individual with passions relating to content creation, social media and more? Want the chance to earn and learn with a Level 3 program? Remit Group are recruiting on the behalf of Route Thirty Six who are actively looking for that person
Qualifications Required : GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent qualification)
Vacancy Detail : If you've been actively seeking an opportunity to play a major role within a Digitally creative and talented Business, then our client; Route Thirty Six, might just be that place for you!
The successful Apprentice will play a major part in delivering Route Thirty Six's core creative offering, based out of Wootton Wawen and the opportunity to work on location with their clients as required. The Apprentice will have the full support and guidance of the esteemed senior team in order to succeed.
With the chance for earning also comes the chance for learning as the Apprentice will be working towards an industry accredited Level 3 qualification in the Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship program; which will offer training relating to the development and creation of content that can be used across a wide variety of media.
The Apprentices' roles and responsibilities will include;
- Studying design briefs and looking to determine and identify requirements
- Help to conceptualize visuals based off the identified requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present overall ideas
- Develop illustrations, logo's and other designs using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Develop eye for details by using appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
- Amend designs after feedback and constructive criticism.
- Ensure the final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on brand; whilst ensuring that they are fit for output using either printed media, digital media or otherwise
- Work closely with the Senior team to ensure output is as required, on time and to the brief given
Other Role requirements may include;
- Assisting with other creative tasks such as Photography, Videography, Sound Production and other digital content; including Animation, VR and AR
- Ensuring that the Apprentice stays up to date with the companies Cyber Security training programs
- Adhering to the businesses Information Security policies and procedure ensuring all policies are applied in practice.
- Reporting any breaches, risks or concerns to Line Manager
So if you feel that this is a perfect opportunity that cannot be missed and you want the chance to further improve your knowledge of the industry, then don't hesitate to apply!
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday - 8:00am - 5:30pm
Salary : £ 17,000.00 (Annually)
Application Deadline Date : 08/01/2021
Possible Start Date : 11/01/2021
Personal Qualities : • Having a can-do attitude first and foremost
• Having a genuine passion for creating first class content
• By having an insatiable appetite for learning
• By being able to take direction, constructive criticism, rejection and praise all in your stride, as you understand this key to the process of creating great work!
• Committing to daily continuous improvement
Skills Required : • You are customer obsessed. They pride themselves on ensuring they do the right thing for their customers, at all times.
• You will be able to self-start and motivate others.
• You will be passionate about creative
• You will have an understanding of relevant software - Adobe suite
• You can manage your time effectively
• Working well under pressure comes naturally.
• You will go above and beyond to remove customer pain and to solve their problems
• Travel may be required from time to time to fulfil the role
Training to be Provided : "Content planning;
Content creation and evaluation; Industry awareness"
The map below shows the employer's location