Job Title : IT Data Recovery Technician - Apprentice
Employer : Data Clinic
Location : Bury, Greater Manchester, BL9 7NX
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : IT Solutions Technician - Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-05596
Brief Description : Do you actively enjoy working with Technology? Eager for the perfect opportunity to get into an IT environment with chances for learning and earning? Remit Group are recruiting on behalf of our client Data Clinic who are looking for 3 such individuals!
Qualifications Required : GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent qualification)
Vacancy Detail : Our client, Data Clinic is looking for 3 technical and like minded individuals to join their team of experts; where the successful candidates will be exposed to many exciting opportunities within the Business along with chances for earning, learning and the chance grow with the company.
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work on a variety of technical subjects and topics whilst working to achieve an industry accredited Level 3 qualification in the IT Solutions Technician - Hardware pathway, which also come with the chance to achieve additional certificates in CompTIA.
The following Roles and Responsibilities will be expected of the successful candidates;
- Shadowing the team of experts to learn and become fully trained on the job
- Initially aim to assist with basic data recovery tasks
- Help with the testing of storage media on phones
- Once fully trained the Apprentice will assist with the diagnosing of drive
- Helping to cover issues with hard-drives such as unlocking devices
- Help with the dismantling of hard drives and devices to recover spare parts
- Logging hardware details to be recycled and reused onto the relevant database
- Helping to problem solve unique cases
- Working within the Admin team to answer calls regarding customer enquiries and logistics
- Safely packaging and sending IT hardware to customers
So if you feel you could tick all these boxes and could be an asset to our client; then please don't hesitate to apply!
Positions Available : 3
Working Week : Monday to Friday - 8:00am - 5:30pm
Salary : £ 250.00 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 18/01/2021
Possible Start Date : 25/01/2021
Personal Qualities : - Organisation skills - be able to handle multiple tasks at once
- Time and workload management
- Genuine interest/passion for computing, IT or hardware
- Team player but able to work on own initiative
Skills Required : - Basic IT knowledge e.g. Adobe, Word programmes etc.
- Understanding basic functionality of hardware devices
- Problem solving skills *paramount*
Future Prospects : After completion of the Apprenticeship; provided the Apprentice has shown the right skills and attributes throughout then there is an opportunity for them to build a career with Data Clinic and move up within the Business.
Training to be Provided : "IT Hardware Solutions Technicians undertake activities in the area of the infrastructure aspects of solutions such as servers and networks (fixed or mobile);
Typical job titles include IT Solutions Technician, Technical Analyst, Junior Support Analyst, IT Support Analyst, Systems Analyst, IT Technical Support, IT Systems Support Technician, Junior DevOps Professional, IT Service Desk or Technical Service Support (at 2nd, 3rd or 4th line support)
IT Software Solutions Technicians undertake activities in the area of applications and supporting components such as databases.
Typical job titles include IT Solutions Technician, Service Analyst, Junior Systems Analyst, Systems Developer, Database Technician, IT Support Analyst, IT Support Technician, IT Systems Support, Junior DevOps Professional, IT Service Desk or Applications Support Technician (at 2nd, 3rd or 4th line support) "
The map below shows the employer's location