Job Title : Business Administration Level 3 - People Development Apprentice
Employer : Well Pharmacy - Head Office
Manchester, M3 4LZ
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Retail and Commercial Enterprise
Vacancy Reference : VAC-05576
Brief Description : Remit are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of Well Pharmacy, based at their head office in Manchester. They are looking for an administration apprentice to join their People Development Team.
Qualifications Required : GCSE Grades A - C (4-9) in English & Maths
Vacancy Detail : You will work closely with the Talent Programmes Specialist on the administration of their apprenticeship programmes. This role will involve liaison with colleagues and their training providers.
Primary duties will include:
• Collate all learner, provider and employer contracts and agreements, tracking completion and maintaining up to date records of the required documentation.
• Monitor, collate and report on apprenticeship expressions of interest (EOI) ensuring that internal processes are adhered to and EOI information is fully complete.
• Maintain accurate EOI data and update tracking documents with new and updated information.
• Use the Institute for Apprenticeship Service to source appropriate qualifications and providers for EOIs, investigating the quality of providers provision to ensure good/excellent learner and employer satisfaction rates.
• Maintain the process for apprenticeship applications, updating as new requirements are introduced.
• Ensure Line Manager agreement with apprenticeship applications and record responses on the apprenticeship tracker.
• Monitor live apprenticeships and perform weekly internal leavers reconciliation of those who are no longer working for the business. Collate DAS amendments and provider requirements for leavers and report these to the Talent Programmes Specialist.
• Highlight any early withdrawals from programme, ensuring the correct procedures have been followed, reporting DAS amendments and provider requirements to the Talent Programmes Specialist.
• Set up and attend monthly reviews with all apprenticeship providers and the Talent Programme Specialist, creating and circulating agendas, attending the meeting as minute taker and creating and circulating minutes with appropriate actions.
• Monitor and collate learner progress with each provider and report learner activity to the Talent Programme Specialist, highlighting any areas for concern.
• Update the apprenticeship tracker with breaks in learning, ensuring the correct processes are adhered to both internal and externally with the provider.
• Monitor the inbox for colleague, manager and provider queries.
• Create monthly reporting template.
• Maintain preferred supplier and provider contracts tracker, highlighting contract requirements for new providers and contract renewals where appropriate.
• Regularly review internal communications and update to reflect our current apprenticeship offering, guidance and information. Create a bank of case studies / profiles that celebrate colleague’s success on apprenticeship programmes and publish regularly through appropriate channels.
• Undertake other People Development activities and support the team as required.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 37.5hrs pw; M-F 9 - 5
Salary : £ 206.73 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 15/01/2021
Possible Start Date : 25/01/2021
Personal Qualities : - Able to handle and maintain large amounts of people data adhering to personal information requirements (GDPR)
- Strong personality, assertive and confident; able to challenge appropriately and suggest ideas for improvement.
- Able to make and maintain relationships with both internal and external customers
- Wanting to engage in their own personal development and training
Skills Required : Organised, with great attention to detail and able to keep accurate records
Good Excel skills- sorting, filtering and basic functions (sum etc)
Future Prospects : There may be a permanent role on completion of the apprenticeship.
Training to be Provided : The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 3
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Level 3 in Business Administration
Other Information : You will need a minimum of 6 months previous admin experience or a Level 2 Business Admin qualification.
This is a fixed term contract for the duration of the apprenticeship.
The office is on Canal Street, close to Deansgate Train and tram stops.
There is a relaxed and friendly culture.
Due to the current situation, the successful candidate may need to work from home for a portion of the week, a laptop will be provided
Things to consider : Please make sure you meet the requirements before submitting your application.
The map below shows the employer's location