Job Title : Business and Service Administrator Apprentice
Employer : TruckEast Stowmarket
Location : Stowmarket, Suffolk, IP14 1NN
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-05560
Brief Description : TruckEast have a vacancy for an Apprentice Business Administrator to join their highly skilled team at their Stowmarket branch. This position will enable you to learn the excelled skills and knowledge to become a qualified Business Adminstrator.
Qualifications Required : Minimum requirements are a Grade '4' or equivalent in GCSE English Language and Maths.
A driving license would be an advantage.
Vacancy Detail : Working for TruckEast is not just about the job. TruckEast goes the extra mile to provide an excelled employment package for every member of staff. This can include; Incentive Schemes, Pension, Scania Rewards and an Employee Assistance Programme.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
• Dealing with customer and clients needs face-to-face and over the phone with a professional and friendly approach
• Service reception cover
• Contacting external customers and providers for various information requests
• Assisting with day-to-day invoicing of the branch
• MOT bookings
• Day-to-day invoicing for the branch, to include warranty, retail, contract work and any other types of invoicing (DPD) own portal
• Assisting with the daily running and administration of the branch
• General duties relevant to the smooth and efficient operation of the department as required by your line manager
• Filing of paperwork as required
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 8am - 4.30pm (Monday to Friday)
Salary : £270.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 01/12/2020
Possible Start Date : 04/01/2021
Personal Qualities : • You will need to have a high level of attention to detail with a clear positive attitude to work and the determination to succeed.
• Willingness to learn new skills and knowledge
Skills Required : • Detail orientated
• Logical approach to problem solving
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work well within a team
Future Prospects : At TruckEast, they invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression.
With over 50% of TruckEast’s current management team beginning their career as an apprentice, TruckEast apprenticeship programme is great place to start your career.
Training to be Provided : As TruckEast’s dedicated training partner, Remit Group will deliver comprehensive training to all Apprentices periodically throughout the 2 year programme. During these training sessions, your dedicated Development Coach will review your progress, set SMART targets, and identify any additional support that you may require.
Alongside your apprenticeship training, you will receive regular progress reviews and check to ensure you’re on the right path to achieve.
To embed your knowledge further, as part of the apprenticeship programme, Functional Skills in English and Mathematics will be provided to ensure you have that essential knowledge, skills, and understanding to enable you to operate confidently in the workplace environment.
As a result, you will achieve:
• Level 2 in Customer Service
• Level 3 in Business Administration
• Functional Skills Qualifications (if applicable) in:
Other Information : The competition for apprenticeship placements is strong so please ensure your application is tailored to the type of apprenticeship you are applying for, pay attention to presentation, spelling and grammar and include any relevant experience, hobbies/interests or qualifications.
The pay rates would be £4.75 for someone aged 16-17, and £6.75 per hour for someone who is aged 18 years of age.
The map below shows the employer's location