Job Title : Supply Chain Warehouse Apprenticeship - Parts Department
Employer : TruckEast Stowmarket
Location : Stowmarket, Suffolk, IP14 1NN
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Automotive
Vacancy Reference : VAC-05559
Brief Description : TruckEast have a vacancy for an Apprentice Parts Advisor to join their highly skilled team at their Stowmarket branch. This position will enable you to become an expert on Vehicle Parts.
Qualifications Required : Minimum requirements are a Grade '3' or equivalent in GCSE English Language and Maths.
Due to the nature of this role, it is essential that the successful applicants is over the age of 18 and has a full UK driving licence.
Vacancy Detail : Working for TruckEast is not just about the job. TruckEast goes the extra mile to provide an excelled employment package for every member of staff. This can include; Incentive Schemes, Pension, Scania Rewards and an Employee Assistance Programme.
They are the first point of contact for our customers over the telephone so it’s vital they provide a welcoming experience. Our customers expect a high level of service and parts expertise and we don’t like to disappoint!
Working as part of a team, the Parts Advisor role will be both demanding and rewarding. You will be an essential contact with TruckEasts Workshop Teams and external customers. You will need to build rapport with peers and customers, to provide an excellent service. You will ensure that the Workshop Teams and customers’ needs and requirements for parts are met through the effective use of parts catalogues and computer stock lists.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
• Being the first point of contact both face to face and over the telephone and delivering excellent customer service.
• Checking incoming stock against delivery notes and store stock in correct locations.
• Handling, storing and receiving stock, payments, procedures, identifying, sourcing and ordering parts.
• Support customers and workshop staff with parts identification and process.
• Process cash and card payments for customer parts
• Offering exemplary customer service through efficient and accurate parts look up
• Ensure quality is maintained throughout all stages to exceed customers’ expectations
• Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to build positive relationships with the customer and to interpret customer needs
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 8am - 4.30pm (Monday to Friday)
Salary : £270.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 01/12/2020
Possible Start Date : 04/01/2021
Personal Qualities : • A keen interest and passion for Customer Service
• Practically minded
• Logical approach to problem solving
• An enthusiasm to learn new practical and theoretical skills
Skills Required : • You will need to have a high level of attention to detail with a clear positive attitude to work and the determination to succeed.
Future Prospects : At TruckEast, they invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression.
With over 50% of TruckEast’s current management team beginning their career as an apprentice, TruckEast apprenticeship programme is great place to start your career.
Training to be Provided : As TruckEast’s dedicated training partner, Remit Group will deliver comprehensive training to all Apprentices periodically throughout the 21-month programme. During these training sessions, your dedicated Development Coach will review your progress, set SMART targets, and identify any additional support that you may require.
Alongside your apprenticeship training, you will receive regular progress reviews and check to ensure you’re on the right path to achieve.
To embed your knowledge further, as part of the apprenticeship programme, Functional Skills in English and Mathematics will be provided to ensure you have that essential knowledge, skills, and understanding to enable you to operate confidently in the workplace environment.
As a result, you will achieve:
• Level 3 in Supply Chain Practioner
• Functional Skills Qualifications (if applicable) in:
Other Information : The competition for apprenticeship placements is strong so please ensure your application is tailored to the type of apprenticeship you are applying for, pay attention to presentation, spelling and grammar and include any relevant experience, hobbies/interests or qualifications.
The map below shows the employer's location