Job Title : Digital Marketing & Social Media Apprenticeship
Employer : Multi Web Marketing
Location : Askern, South Yorkshire, DN6 0AJ
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-05558
Brief Description : Do you have a creative spark? Know how to make things stand out? Remit are recruiting on behalf of MultiWebMarketing for a Digital Marketing Apprentice.
Qualifications Required : • GCSE grade minimum A in English (or equivalent)
• Has A Levels or grade A in English (preferred)
Vacancy Detail : The role will form part of our client's dynamic local digital marketing team where you will be tasked with implementing, delivering, monitoring and reporting on your strategic digital marketing and social media plans for a wide-range of companies through various platforms, with full training and support.
The ideal candidate will be used to using various social media platforms, updating their own profiles regularly and keeping up to date with new features. The right candidate will also be a good communicator with strong writing skills, a great imagination and a passion for forging a career in online marketing.
- Developing, managing and executing outcome-focused strategies for a large range of companies in relation to their Digital Marketing campaigns both locally and regionally.
- Managing and growing our clients social media accounts across multiple channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Monitoring and reporting of trends and analytics
- Assistance with creation of graphics and design work
- Provide support and assistance across internal teams
- Social media and web research
- Assistance with administration
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday: 9:30AM - 4:00PM
Salary : £ 7,013.50 (Annually)
Application Deadline Date : 22/03/2021
Possible Start Date : 05/04/2021
Personal Qualities : • Good communicator
Skills Required : • Good verbal and written English
• Creative mind
• Interested in Marketing and Communications
• Good knowledge and understanding of different social media platforms
• Organised and good time management skills
Future Prospects : The possibility of securing a permanent job within the company on successful completion of the qualification.
Training to be Provided : This apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to work in a social media and digital marketing role. It is suitable for those already in employment or those entering the work place for the first time. This apprenticeship will help you to understand what social media and digital marketing is and how to utilise these tools in a business environment. It provides the knowledge and skills required to progress in a wide range of digital roles. As a result, you will receive the following qualification: Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard, CIW Internet Business Associates certificate. Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
Things to consider : All applicants should consider the location of the job and look into whether it is within suitable travelling distance to them. Training on the Apprenticeships Programme for 16 to 18-year-olds is a priority and fully-funded by Government.
The map below shows the employer's location