Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprentice
Employer : MV Commercials LTD
Location : St Helens, Merseyside, WA11 9GA
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-05536
Brief Description : Would you describe yourself as an individual with plenty of enthusiasm & great with time management?
Do you have a real interest in digital marketing & advertising?
Well, we have the perfect position for you to join our client MV Commercial.
Qualifications Required : A minimum of Grade 4/C in GCSE English & Maths or equivalent is required.
Vacancy Detail : Remit Group are recruiting on behalf of MV Commercial, who are looking for someone with a real passion for social media and the digital world.
Your core responsibilities will include:
• Reporting on the company website and related partner website analytics
• Maintain the company’s website via our content management system
• Preparing, reviewing and editing vehicle spec checks and online adverts
• Assist with the photography of vehicles for display and advertising.
• Writing and verifying product descriptions and advertisements
• Supporting with social media planning & content creation
• General office duties, filing, scanning, organising paperwork
• Liaising with head office marketing function to ensure our internal system for marketing is up to speed and current
• Updating customer spreadsheets with data for their compliance systems
• Booking and ordering hire cars/trains for drivers.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Salary : £206.25 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 23/11/2020
Possible Start Date : 07/12/2020
Personal Qualities : • You will be a great collaborator, with the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and senior staff to agree scope of tasks and responsibility within a confidential working environment
• You will have a great can-do attitude with a willingness to learn
• You will have a creative flair and a keen eye for detail (interest in photography and prestige cars is advantageous)
• Confident communication skills (written and verbal), self-motivated and proactive
Skills Required : • Numeracy and literacy must be at a sufficient level to enable you to use basic IT programmes, maintain accurate records, and produce basic analysis and reports. Full training will be given on the Content Management system and CRM system as required
• Demonstrable interest in or previous experience of sales or marketing would be beneficial
• Successful candidate will be required to continuously develop their skills through their apprenticeship studies and professional training. All employees are required to maintain personal health and safety responsibility in line with training provided
• An understanding of digital marketing is preferred however the Digital Marketing team will be providing full support and showing you the ropes
• Full UK Driving license is preferred but not essential
Future Prospects : After successful completion of the Level 3 qualification, there will be an opportunity for a full time position available to the candidate if they demonstrate the right attributes and skills.
Training to be Provided : This apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to work in a social media and digital marketing role. It is suitable for those already in employment or those entering the work place for the first time. This apprenticeship will help you to understand what social media and digital marketing is and how to utilise these tools in a business environment. It provides the knowledge and skills required to progress in a wide range of digital roles. As a result, you will receive the following qualification: Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard, CIW Internet Business Associates certificate. Functional Skills in English and Maths (if required)
The map below shows the employer's location