Job Title : Technical Sales Apprentice
Employer : Fortify 247
Location : Sherringham, Norfolk, NR26 8EG
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-05526
Brief Description : Do you have what it takes to thrive in a fast-paced sales position for a trusted integrator of comprehensive ICT equipment? The this Technical Sales Apprenticeship position at Fortify247 might just be the one for you!
Qualifications Required : You'll need at least 5 GCSE's graded A/C or 9/4 including English & Maths
Vacancy Detail : This is a brilliant, long term and fantastic opportunity for a confident, outgoing and motivated individual to become a Sales Technician (Apprentice) who will aspire to develop strategies to gain new customers and provide technical assistance.
The successful Apprentice will help and assist the current management team to understand customer’s needs, do research and presents specialized solutions to fulfill those needs. They will help in drafting and setting up demos and they will also respond to all technical queries posed by the customers.
So if your looking to throw yourself into the world of Sales and desire the chance to learn and earn, then this Sales Apprenticeship could just be the one for you!
Some of the duties and responsibilities the Sales Technician (Apprentice) will follow:
• Conducting customer need analysis and presenting the customer with possible solutions
• Understanding a product’s functionality and possible problems and figuring out a way to handle them
• Determining the best products to meet the requirements of a customer
• Assisting the workshop department carrying out repairs as needed
• Providing technical expertise on products and/or service
• Taking part in exhibitions, conventions and other events to help in the sales of products and/or service
• Have in-depth technical knowledge about the products, their working and their pros and cons
• Sending technical specification to potential buyers along with the sales quotes
• Revising and improving technical manuals
So if your confident, outgoing, adept at technology and consider yourself to have the gift of the gab then we'll be happy to review your application!
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday; 9:00am - 5:30pm
Salary : £166.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 04/12/2020
Possible Start Date : 07/12/2020
Personal Qualities : • Aspire to have thorough knowledge about the different products and their working
• Be able to multi-task
• Be good in written and spoken communication
• Be able to translate technical jargon so that laypeople can understand it
• Be well organised
• Have business acumen
• Be able to work under pressure
• Be good in promotion and sales
• Be able to make efficient demos within a specific period of time
• Be able to focus and pay attention to detail
• Be customer-oriented
• Be friendly and approachable
Skills Required : Any of the experiences mentioned above would be preferable but not essential but would be considered as being as valuable as the qualifications below.
Educational or Work experience within a computer repair and maintenance setting
If you also have knowledge of experience of working with any of the following, this is an additional bonus but not essential:
Continuum Command and/or Fortify
Future Prospects : After full completion of the apprenticeship there will be a full position available if the apprentice shows the right skills and attributes.
Training to be Provided : This apprenticeship will help you to gain the relevant knowledge, skills and behaviours to sell technical products and services. You will maintain good relationships with a variety of customers, including new and existing clients, both internal and external, either within the UK or internationally. You will approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business or working with existing clients to gain repeat business wherever possible. You will receive regular training to maintain a good knowledge and understanding of the technologies and services that are available within your portfolio and those that are emerging and with specialised training become a confident, effective sales person within your organisation. By combining technical knowledge with industry-leading sales training, you will be selling as quickly as possible putting you in charge of your earning potential. Working as an individual or as part of a team you will gain the knowledge, skills and behaviours to enable you to successfully carry out tasks as directed and meet organisational objectives and sales targets. As a result, you will receive the following qualification: IT Technical Salesperson Pathway Level 3, Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
The map below shows the employer's location