Job Title : Digital Marketing SEO Apprenticeship
Employer : Inspired Agency
Location : Newcastle-upon-Tyne, NE6 5BF
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Digital marketer - Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-05517
Brief Description : Remit are recruiting on behalf of Inspired, who are looking for someone with boundless energy, enthusiasm and determination for a digital marketing apprenticeship in an exciting and rapidly growing business.
Qualifications Required : GCSE or equivalent in English & Maths at Grade 9-4 (or equivalent) preferred
Vacancy Detail : Inspired are looking to increase the capacity of their Digital Marketing Team and require a candidate who will grow into a talented Technical SEO. SEO is a fundamental part of their Digital Marketing service. People conduct trillions of web searches every year and they want to make sure their client’s websites, products and services are ranking at the top of the search engine results!
The candidate should be technically-minded and interested in the exciting world of digital marketing. They will be working on strategies to get Inspireds clients website’s ranking in search engines and helping them achieve their goals. They will hit the ground running and learn as they go.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual who is passionate about data and learning how marketing utilizes that data to provide real results for clients. An interest in science, mathematics or statistics would be advantageous but not necessary.
The role is perfect for someone who enjoys the analysis and interpretation of data. It is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and well-organised apprentice to work as part of the team responsible for some of the country’s biggest brands. This position requires a candidate who is confident and willing to develop with a passion for digital marketing.
The role can be developed around the skills of the appointed candidate. Key Responsibilities include:
- Data analysis and reporting – reporting from Google Analytics and other platforms to provide actionable insights that will help clients achieve their goals.
- Researching user behavior and search interest.
- Researching specific keyword targets based on a client’s website and goals.
- Researching the factors which make a website rank and providing recommendations for improvements to help client’s websites succeed.
- Monitoring and reporting on campaigns across different platforms.
- Interpreting and setting client ‘goals’ to track measures of success.
- Producing and analysing statistics on a regular or ad-hoc basis.
- Supporting the web development process, including providing updates to websites and blogs to help them perform well in search engines.
- Assisting colleagues in researching industries, markets and competitors.
- Making contact with bloggers, newspapers and other companies to promote the agency and its clients.
- Staying up-to-date with social and digital trends and technologies, and educating colleagues on the latest developments.
- Answering or making calls and maintaining a happy and confident manner on the telephone and face to face.
With the chance for earning also comes the chance for learning as the Apprentice will be working towards an industry accredited Level 3 qualification in the Digital Marketer Apprenticeship program.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity then click apply!
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Salary : £ 8,632.00 (Annually)
Application Deadline Date : 28/02/2021
Possible Start Date : 01/03/2021
Personal Qualities : - Proven ability to learn – especially new digital marketing and media.
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team and as an individual.
- Able to meet deadlines and ask for/ take support where needed.
- Happy to take feedback well and act on guidance given.
- Creative and ready to contribute new ideas.
- Ability to communicate both in writing and verbally in a confident manner.
Skills Required : - Ability to analyse data and spot patterns and anomalies.
- Ability to manage data with accuracy.
- Ability to produce monitoring reports and analyse statistics.
- Excellent communication skills – especially written and spoken English.
- Good knowledge of digital trends and technologies.
- Research skills – qualitative and quantitative.
Future Prospects : The agency has a proven track record of employing successful apprentices. A full time position will be considered for the right candidate following the successful completion of the apprenticeship. Progress is based on a vacancy being available when the apprenticeship ends.
Training to be Provided : This apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to work in a social media and digital marketing role. It is suitable for those already in employment or those entering the work place for the first time. This apprenticeship will help you to understand what social media and digital marketing is and how to utilise these tools in a business environment. It provides the knowledge and skills required to progress in a wide range of digital roles. As a result, you will receive the following qualification: Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard, CIW Internet Business Associates certificate. Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
The map below shows the employer's location