Job Title : IT Sales Apprentice
Employer : Talisman Tech
Location : Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU6 3HD
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-05508
Brief Description : Remit are recruiting on the behalf of our client Talisman Tech who are looking for a motivated, driven and confident individual to join them as a Sales Apprentice!
Qualifications Required : At least 5 GCSE's including English and Maths at grade C/4 and above
Vacancy Detail : Are you a confident, effective and persuasive individual?
Feel you would be excellent at selling all kinds of recruitment software?
This hands-on program is facilitated by a dedicated sales leader who will teach, coach, and provide feedback to the Sales Apprentice so he/she can fulfil the requirements of their future role. The successful Apprentice will be mentored by a top Sales mentor who will offer guidance and support in all areas of Sales!
Core & Essential Functions
• Promotes/sells/secures orders from prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
• Demonstrates products and services to potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
• Provide high-quality customer service to accounts who have questions by means of phone calls, emails, and/or in-person meetings.
Details of Function
• Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business for Talisman Tech.
• Makes telephone calls and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
• Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
• Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
• Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
• Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, and technical groups.
• Analyses the market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organization.
• Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
• Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
• Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment.
• Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising, and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
• Other duties as assigned.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Salary : £192.30 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 04/12/2020
Possible Start Date : 07/12/2020
Personal Qualities : Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
Use office equipment such as a personal computer, copier, printer etc
Ability to communicate in writing in a clear, concise, and effective manner.
Skills Required : Ability to communicate orally in a clear, concise, and effective manner with the customers, account representatives, company representatives, management, staff, and the public in face-to-face, one-on-one and group settings.
Ability to use a telephone for communication.
Ability to maintain regular, predictable, and punctual attendance.
Future Prospects : After full completion of the apprenticeship a full-time permanent position will offered to the apprentice as long as they demonstrate the right skills and attributes.
Training to be Provided : This apprenticeship will help you to gain the relevant knowledge, skills and behaviours to sell technical products and services. You will maintain good relationships with a variety of customers, including new and existing clients, both internal and external, either within the UK or internationally. You will approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business or working with existing clients to gain repeat business wherever possible. You will receive regular training to maintain a good knowledge and understanding of the technologies and services that are available within your portfolio and those that are emerging and with specialised training become a confident, effective sales person within your organisation. By combining technical knowledge with industry-leading sales training, you will be selling as quickly as possible putting you in charge of your earning potential. Working as an individual or as part of a team you will gain the knowledge, skills and behaviours to enable you to successfully carry out tasks as directed and meet organisational objectives and sales targets. As a result, you will receive the following qualification: IT Technical Salesperson Pathway Level 3, Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
Other Information : Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach). Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software.
Things to consider : As this role may require travel to customers and client sites, candidates who possess a drivers licence or how are close to obtaining one would be preferable to the company.
The map below shows the employer's location