Job Title : Junior Content Producer Apprentice (Graphic Design)
Employer : Actesso Medical Supports Ltd
Location : Lee-on-the-Solent, Hampshire, PO13 0FQ
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-05506
Brief Description : Enjoy creating designs and working with images? Want the chance to learn and earn with a recognized qualification? Remit is recruiting on the behalf of our client; Actesso Medical Support; who are looking for a creative and imaginative individual!
Qualifications Required : GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent qualification)
Vacancy Detail : Thanks to continual growth of the company’s marketing department; Actesso Medical Supports are now looking to recruit an Apprentice Graphic Designer to assist with the creation of digital content for their own various e-commerce platforms and their clients.
Actesso Medical Supports is an online support retailer, providing products for medical braces, sleeves and splints, alongside sports products such as weightlifting gloves. which are sold on various marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay and BigCommerce; meaning the Graphic Design Apprentice will require a plethora of creative assets such as product photography, infographics and various other designs to best display the brand, and their client’s brands online.
In this position, the successful Apprentice will have the opportunity to work alongside a passionate and growing design & marketing team to develop new ideas for content, to allow the quality of the businesses services to grow and improve. The Apprentice will work directly with the team’s Digital Marketing Co-Ordinator and with the company’s Managing Director.
Main roles and responsibilities include:
• Generating new creative ideas for designs and web assets.
• Using Adobe creative tools such as Photoshop CC & Illustrator CC.
• Being involved in regular marketing meetings to discuss designs & ideas.
• Research and collating existing ideas from existing sources to determine successes.
• Being the main driving force behind the business’s social media presence, creating posts and engaging with customers.
• Generate design concepts for discussion and building the final product.
• Occasionally write blog posts about the e-commerce landscape to help drive traffic to the company’s online platforms.
Actesso Medical Supports are also outsourced creative work by their sister company, Actimerce Consultancy Limited which provides a consultancy service to various clients who wish to succeed on the Amazon platform. This means that the creative workload often varies with a wide array of unique products and brands.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm
Salary : £225.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 27/11/2020
Possible Start Date : 30/11/2020
Personal Qualities : • Able to take initiative when problem solving and resolving knowledge gaps.
• Eager to learn, both from the apprenticeship course and company supplied materials.
• Career driven and motivated to succeed.
• A keen eye for accuracy, aesthetics, and attention to detail.
• A flexible and collaborative approach to working in a team.
• Open to feedback and taking constructive criticism.
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic
Skills Required : The ideal candidate should have the following qualities:
• Secondary or further education in a design or media field.
• The ability to come up with new, creative ideas for designs.
• Comfortable using tools such as Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator with some level of experience.
• Excellent communication skills to share ideas.
• Read, write, and speak English to a good standard.
• A solid knowledge of computer skills using windows 10.
Future Prospects : As well as the chance to receive full on the job training throughout, by the end of the apprenticeship you’ll have gained nationally accredited qualifications as well as English & Maths Functional Skills Level 2.
The company also aim to offer the apprentice a permanent role at the end of the training (subject to successfully completing course and objectives)
Training to be Provided : "Content planning;
Content creation and evaluation; Industry awareness"
The map below shows the employer's location