Job Title : Customer Service Apprenticeship Level 2
Employer : Rye Street Group (Bishop's Stortford)
Location : Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire, CM23 5PB
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Retail and Commercial Enterprise
Vacancy Reference : VAC-05457
Brief Description : Remit are working with Rye Street Group who are looking to recruit a Customer Service Practitioner apprentice to join their Central Deployment team.
Vacancy Detail : Rye Street Group is searching for a dedicated and resourceful apprentice to join their Customer Service team in their Central Deployment function.
This is new and exciting opportunity to join a well established and growing accident repair company working to keep Britain moving.
Their customer service advisors are a pivotal element in their operations, supporting each of their seven sites and ensuring customer queries are handled in a professional and timely manner.
The successful candidate will be placed onto an apprenticeship training programme with Remit Group to help develop and advance their skills, whilst also gaining first-hand experience of the
job in the workplace.
While reporting to the Group Development Manager, the successful candidate will be trained to:
• Answer calls and respond to emails providing customers with accurate and relevant information to assist with their queries.
• Identify the needs of and solve problems for customers, managing challenging behaviour and occasional hostility in a professional manner.
Remember the team is there to support you whenever needed!
• Develop and maintain positive and supportive relationships with customers throughout the duration of their engagement with us.
• Liaise with relevant members of staff at our different branches to obtain correct and up to date information to support our customers and workshop team.
• Upload claims to our accident management system.
• Convert referrals into bookings. Manage the booking diary, book customers in for all of our seven sites.
• Follow up customer calls where necessary and maintain a consistent point of contact for customer queries and concerns.
• Update insurance companies and manage insurance company portals.
• Manage enterprise hires and bookings.
• Identify and escalate priority issues.
• Identify and select correct collection methods for vehicles when booking customers in.
• Maintain procedures and codes of best practice as issued by the Company to promote and enhance a comprehensive quality approach to service delivery.
• Log comments, compliments and complaints in accordance with Company procedure.
• Work in a flexible manner and undertake any other duties and responsibilities within the scope of the position.
16-17 years - 8:30am - 5:30pm, Monday - Friday
18+ - 8am - 5:30pm, Monday - Friday and 8am - 12pm every other Saturday
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 40 hours, 8:30am - 5:30pm, Monday - Friday
Salary : £ 200.00 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 15/04/2021
Possible Start Date : 25/04/2021
Personal Qualities : • Good communication skills, both oral and written communication with a polite telephone manner.
• Self-motivated with a positive, can-do attitude, and able to work with new people.
• Ability to remain calm in stressful situations and won’t be afraid to ask for help when needed.
• Responsive, prompt, and supportive to the team and fellow colleagues.
• Good general understanding of cars and insurance ideal but not essential.
• Full UK Driving Licence desirable but not essential.
Skills Required : • Confident IT skills.
• Must have GCSE 9-3 (A* - D) in English and Maths and we will support you to help develop your knowledge further
Future Prospects : If you’re looking for a motor industry apprenticeship which could lead not just to a job but a long-term career with opportunities for promotion and progression, then this could be for you!
Training to be Provided : Good or bad customer service can make or break a business. In this day and age organisations recognise the importance of good customer service; and focus on developing this within their workforce.
As a customer service apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Level 2 in Customer Service
The map below shows the employer's location