Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprentice
Employer : Fellows Auctioneers Ltd
Location : Birmingham, West Midlands, B18 6JA
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-05479
Brief Description : Enjoy working with Social Media? Want the chance to learn the ins and outs of Marketing?
Then Remit are recruiting on the behalf of our client; Fellows Auctioneers; an auction house who specialise in everything from jewellery, antiques and medals!
Qualifications Required : As a minimum; candidates applying should have 5 A-C/ 9-4 qualifications including GCSE English and Maths
Vacancy Detail : Our client is looking to bring in a creatively minded and confident individual who can join them as a Digital Marketing Assistant; where the suitable candidate will be tasked with supporting the current Marketing team to promote regular specialist auctions with a focus on luxury watches, designer brands and jewellery.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to learn and develop skills within the fundamentals of Digital Marketing; along with the chance to receive support and assistance whilst working to achieve a Level 3 qualification.
Main Roles & Responsibilities
- To ultimately support the Marketing team in the planning and execution of the brands marketing and PR campaigns
- Support the Marketing Executive in executing the social media strategy. This will include preparing any assets for approval, planning and posting.
- Also to support the Marketing Executive in planning and executing the Social Media Advertising plans
- Support the Press Officer with blog content and SEO
- Learn, Develop and Build email campaigns; whilst supporting the Marketing Executive on email reports
- Build and maintain the mailing lists and companies CRM system
- Support the PR Manager with events, including ticket sales and social media support
- Assist with some customer care; including dealing with website issues and auction day support
If you enjoy Social Media and want the chance to further develop and understanding in the fundamentals of Digital Marketing; then this could be the perfect role for you!
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday; 9:00am - 5:30pm
Salary : £220.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 04/12/2020
Possible Start Date : 07/12/2020
Personal Qualities : Fellows Auctioneers are looking for someone with;
- A positive attitude, someone approachable and enthusiastic
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a small team, with an understanding on prioritizing work load and able to meet deadlines
- Highly organised, efficient and adaptable with an ability to show initiative and react to changing priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Skills Required : The following are desirable but not essential
- Experience or understanding of the following or similar software; Hootsuite, Mailchimp, SendGrid, WordPress, Google Analytics, FaceBook Ad Manager, Trustpilot
- Good understanding of established and emerging social platforms
- Strong brand awareness of luxury and fashion brands and a good knowledge of the high street and luxury brands
Future Prospects : If the successful Apprentice showcase the right skills and attributes throughout the program; then a full time permanent position will offered to the apprentice upon full completion of their apprenticeship
Training to be Provided : This apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to work in a social media and digital marketing role. It is suitable for those already in employment or those entering the work place for the first time. This apprenticeship will help you to understand what social media and digital marketing is and how to utilise these tools in a business environment. It provides the knowledge and skills required to progress in a wide range of digital roles. As a result, you will receive the following qualification: Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard, CIW Internet Business Associates certificate. Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
The map below shows the employer's location