Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprentice
Employer : 848 Group
Location : Stafford, Staffordshire, ST18 0FZ
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-05463
Brief Description : Remit Group are recruiting on the behalf of 848; They are a provider of intelligent Microsoft and Google products, services and managed Services into SMBs and Enterprises. They're actively seeking a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their vibrant team!
Qualifications Required : You need to have at least 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) grade A*-C/9-4 including English, maths, and ICT
Vacancy Detail : 848 Group Ltd are looking to hire an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Assistant to work within their internal marketing team. You will be reporting directly to the Marketing Executive and assisting with all related tasks. You may be required to perform administrative tasks, conduct market research, create analytics reports, engage and post on social media, update content and upload blogs on the website via Wordpress and Divi Builder, communicate and collaborate with the 848 team via Microsoft Office 365 I.e Teams, SharePoint and Outlook and design, structure and schedule mailshots using Microsoft Dynamics 365 ClickDimensions. A desire to learn more about the IT industry and products will be key to your growth within the company.
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
• Supporting the Marketing Executive with project inception, creation and organisation.
• Support the company to develop their social media strategy and set goals to increase the 848’s brand awareness and increase engagement.
• Assisting with publishing 848’s social media channel posts (LinkedIn, Facebook,Twitter and Instagram)
• Composing and posting online content for the company’s social media page and website (Wordpress and Buffer)
• Composing and creating emails campaigns (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Click Dimensions).
• Writing marketing literature for company brochures, e-books, blogs, educational assets and press releases.
• Learn about content creation for company’s products and services for our media channels.
• Learn how to manage your own development within SEO and help to keep up to date with Social Media best practices.
• Conducting market research and create analytical reports.
• Employing online marketing analytics to gather information from web and social media pages (Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Google).
• Have the chance to support, develop and manage campaigns, competitions and interesting content to promote the overall brand.
• Work using the Adobe Creative Suite to design and create engaging multimedia contents such as videos, photos, GIF's, live events, demonstrations, podcasts and more.
• Performing administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities.
• Assisting with the creations of company corporate presentations (Microsoft Powerpoint) for the company’s sales teams.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday: 9:00 - 17:30
Salary : £220.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 22/11/2020
Possible Start Date : 07/12/2020
Personal Qualities : • Excellent self-motivation & organisation
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• IT proficiency
• Accuracy both in terms of grammar and information
• Creativity and the ability to produce innovative and original ideas
Skills Required : If you have the following or any of the below skills/experience this is beneficial to our client; however not all is essential as you'll have the chance to develop all of these skills.
• Potential basic experience or knowledge in working with Web Analytics Software
• Potential experience or knowledge in working with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsft Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 ClickDimensions, Buffer & similar systems
• Able to use data to analyse problems from a variety of angles and provide appropriate solutions
• Good/Basic experience/understanding of Photo and/or Video Editing
• Understanding or Basic knowledge/skill set in Blogging or Creative Writing
• Understanding of editing websites and content management systems
• Understanding of online customer decision making
• Accurate and rational task prioritization is essential
• Attention to detail
• Administrative and organisational skills
• Good team working skills
Future Prospects : For the ideal candidate, as well as the chance to achieve a nationally recognised Level 3 qualification, they'll also have the chance to work and receive support for Functional Skills Level 2 in English and maths alongside.
There is also the opportunity for progression within the business upon successful completion of the Level 3.
Training to be Provided : This apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to work in a social media and digital marketing role. It is suitable for those already in employment or those entering the work place for the first time. This apprenticeship will help you to understand what social media and digital marketing is and how to utilise these tools in a business environment. It provides the knowledge and skills required to progress in a wide range of digital roles. As a result, you will receive the following qualification: Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard, CIW Internet Business Associates certificate. Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
Other Information : Annual Salary of £11,440
The map below shows the employer's location