Job Title : IT Sales Apprentice
Employer : Inspired Agency
Location : Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE6 5BF
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-05447
Brief Description : Remit are recruiting on behalf of Inspired, who are looking for someone with boundless energy, enthusiasm and determination for a sales apprenticeship in an exciting and rapidly growing business.
Qualifications Required : At least 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above, including Maths and English
Vacancy Detail : Inspired are looking for someone with steely determination to succeed. You will need to hit the ground running! This role has huge opportunity with the potential for career development in a rapidly growing business with ambitious plans for the future.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Prospecting and growing sales pipeline, handling pre-qualified leads and making cold calls to gather leads and close sales.
• Seeking out new clients and new sales opportunities.
• Initiating action plans to approach and secure new business.
• Negotiation and closure of new business opportunities.
• Face to face client meetings.
• Answering client queries and providing relevant information to ensure the company’s maximum sales potential is realised.
• Preparing sales presentations, proposals and contracts.
• Updating all information internal systems.
• Keeping up to date with industry and company trends and developments
• Ensuring weekly sales targets are met.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Salary : £288.46 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 11/11/2020
Possible Start Date : 26/11/2020
Personal Qualities : • Have excellent communication and negotiation skills and will be articulate with a high standard of written English and presentation skills.
• Have an ability to manage workload and priorities.
• Be motivational and inspire trust, confidence and enthusiasm.
• Be polished, professional and sophisticated.
• Have the maturity and gravitas to deal with and influence senior decision makers.
• Be commercially aware with an ability to maximize opportunities.
Skills Required : - Have at least 1 year customer facing experience
- Advanced use of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Future Prospects : After full completion of the Level 3 there will be a full time position available to the candidate if they demonstrate the right attributes and skills.
Training to be Provided : This apprenticeship will help you to gain the relevant knowledge, skills and behaviours to sell technical products and services. You will maintain good relationships with a variety of customers, including new and existing clients, both internal and external, either within the UK or internationally. You will approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business or working with existing clients to gain repeat business wherever possible. You will receive regular training to maintain a good knowledge and understanding of the technologies and services that are available within your portfolio and those that are emerging and with specialised training become a confident, effective sales person within your organisation. By combining technical knowledge with industry-leading sales training, you will be selling as quickly as possible putting you in charge of your earning potential. Working as an individual or as part of a team you will gain the knowledge, skills and behaviours to enable you to successfully carry out tasks as directed and meet organisational objectives and sales targets. As a result, you will receive the following qualification: IT Technical Salesperson Pathway Level 3, Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
Other Information : As a highly-motivated creative and digital agency we deliver bespoke digital services that are both expertly crafted, and built with the web user in mind. A beautiful looking website is good, one that also focuses on the customer's desires in order to maximise engagement and conversion is even better.
Our combination of smooth design and user experience insight ensures we build websites that are easily found, easily navigated on all devices, and provide the user with the best experience.
The map below shows the employer's location