Job Title : IT Software Solutions Technician Apprenticeship (Product Owner - Agile)
Employer : Phoenix Innovate
Location : Manchester, England, Greater Manchester, M5 3EB
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : International Trade and Logistics - Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-05416
Brief Description : Remit Group are recruiting for our client Phoenix Innovate, an exciting start-up Software Business, and they are looking for a self-motivated individual to join them!
Qualifications Required : GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent qualification)
Vacancy Detail : Phoenix Innovate are looking for someone with drive and ambition and become an integral part of what they do. The team the successful Apprentice will work with are highly qualified, innovative and committed to excellence. If you are passionate about Software and Technology and have an analytical mind then this is the Job for you.
You'll need to be creative, technically astute, and a people person - able to build and communicate the vision for a product based on client requirements. You will be taught Agile, Devops, building user stories creating and prioritizing backlogs.
You'll enjoy regular communication with the team and stakeholders, and you'll be proud to present your progress. You’ll be striving to be an accomplished and driven product owner, happy to guide a team of developers.
• Liaise with all internal and external stakeholders, including prospects
• Assist experienced product owners in analyzing complex business and user requirements & create functional specifications
• Serve as a key member of the Software Development team in helping to ensure customer success in building mobile applications and software services.
• Learn the mobile App market segments, customer base, and industry verticals.
• Analyse new and existing architectures and research solutions.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 37.5
Salary : £155.62 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 30/10/2020
Possible Start Date : 02/11/2020
Personal Qualities : • Self-motivated, driven and ambitious
• Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organisations.
• Promote a collaborative environment by working with and sharing information with peers, managers, and clients as appropriate.
• Take initiative to move forward, actively asking questions and seeking feedback through the process
• Organised resources and information needed to accomplish tasks efficiently
Skills Required : If you have any knowledge or previous experience with the following then this is beneficial to our client.
- Experience in using Mobile Apps
- Experience in using Software Systems
- General understanding of user experience & interaction, creative elements, and general product design across multiple digital interfaces (desktop, mobile web, mobile applications)
Future Prospects : After full completion of the Level 3 there will be a full time position available to the candidate if they demonstrate the right attributes and skills.
Training to be Provided : "IT Hardware Solutions Technicians undertake activities in the area of the infrastructure aspects of solutions such as servers and networks (fixed or mobile);
Typical job titles include IT Solutions Technician, Technical Analyst, Junior Support Analyst, IT Support Analyst, Systems Analyst, IT Technical Support, IT Systems Support Technician, Junior DevOps Professional, IT Service Desk or Technical Service Support (at 2nd, 3rd or 4th line support)
IT Software Solutions Technicians undertake activities in the area of applications and supporting components such as databases.
Typical job titles include IT Solutions Technician, Service Analyst, Junior Systems Analyst, Systems Developer, Database Technician, IT Support Analyst, IT Support Technician, IT Systems Support, Junior DevOps Professional, IT Service Desk or Applications Support Technician (at 2nd, 3rd or 4th line support) "
The map below shows the employer's location