Job Title : IT & Digital Applications Technician Apprentice
Employer : Xpand Logistics
Location : Basildon, Essex, SS14 3wb
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Digital Support Technician - Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-05381
Brief Description : Remit Group are recruiting on the behalf of Xpand Logistics; a rapidly growing logistics company who are looking for an individual to join them as an Apprentice
Qualifications Required : GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent qualification)
Vacancy Detail : This is a fantastic opportunity for a technically and logically minded individual to join a team who is looking for a Digital Applications Apprentice.
They will assist with the ownership and optimization of data within the businesses systems. Whilst utilising data and Business Intelligence reporting capabilities to produce business insightful reports. In addition; the successful Apprentice will have the opportunity to work towards a Level 3 Qualification in the Digital Applications Technician.
There is also the chance for the successful Apprentice to then work towards a Level 4 qualification in the Data Analyst after completing the Level 3.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Working closely with your apprenticeship learning provider which may include passing exams, submitting workbooks
• Developing positive relationships with colleagues, customers and partners
• Enthusiasm in developing your knowledge and capabilities with data analytics
• Managing, cleansing, abstracting and aggregating data, and conducting a range of analytical studies on that data
• Providing technical data solutions to a range of stakeholders.
• Documenting and reporting the results of data analysis activities to provide critical business insights
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Salary : £288.46 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 23/10/2020
Possible Start Date : 26/10/2020
Personal Qualities : • Open minded and willing to learn.
• Committed and able to deal with challenging scenarios.
• Proactive approach.
• Strong communication skills.
Skills Required : • Good IT and Math skills.
• Very Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to manage time efficiently and prioritises workload
• Enthusiastic, proactive and inquisitive approach.
Future Prospects : As well as the chance to receive full on the job training throughout, by the end of the apprenticeship you’ll have gained nationally accredited qualifications as well as English & Maths Functional Skills Level 2.
The company also aim to offer the apprentice a permanent role at the end of the training (subject to successfully completing course and objectives)
Training to be Provided : "Would select one of the following: A Digital Applications Technician helps their organisation and its internal users to maximise the use of digital technologies and adapt to and exploit changes in technology to meet organisation objectives and maximise productivity ensure effective use of digital office technologies, productivity software, digital communications, including collaborative technologies, and digital information systems to achieve objectives
A Digital Service Technician supports the external customers and clients of their organisation though a wide variety of digital channels, to help them access and receive services, to coach and support them in their use of the digital systems; to support them to complete and submit information remotely and to diagnose and resolve their problems in relation to their access to and use of the digital technologies"
The map below shows the employer's location