Job Title : Data Analyst Apprentice -
Employer : Omnia
Location : Fleet, Hampshire, GU51 2UJ
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Higher Apprenticeship
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-05300
Brief Description : Are you a wizard with data? Have a keen analytical mind? Remit are recruiting on behalf of Omnia for a keen-minded Supply Chain Data Analyst Apprentice.
Qualifications Required : 3 A-Levels in either Business, Maths etc. or a completed Level 3 qualification
Vacancy Detail : This is a fantastic long term opportunity for a logical, methodical individual looking for a very data heavy, analytical position with the chance to learn and achieve a Level 4 Data Analyst qualification.
The responsibilities of the job shall include, but not be limited to, the following functions:
• Fulfil managed service roll within client environment
• Route optimisation and daily route planning
• Daily KPI completion and summary
• Business process analysis and process improvement
• Data analysis and modelling
• Running and tracking of routing procedures
• Problem definition, requirements & solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Client relationship management
• Vendor Management
• Various KPI and report completion
• Use of and support for systems deployed by Omnia (working assumption is you will be trained and qualified by Omnia team to provide support)
• Facilitating the implementation of various other technologies as they relate to the project
• Vendor management and SLA measurement
• End to end planning and workflow management on site
• Map out operational process and how different applications will integrate
• On-site assistance to modelling
• Configure systems (software and in-cab device) based on agreed workflow and required outcomes
• Implement and setup KPI’s and measures
• Run pilot site trials to test and refine processes
• Document SOP’s, order taking, planning/tracking and driver interfaces
• Assist with the design and implement of dashboards measuring critical KPI’s
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Mon-Fri 8:30AM-5PM
Salary : £346.15 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 23/10/2020
Possible Start Date : 27/10/2020
Personal Qualities : Above all a passion and energy to learn new skills, someone who is very self motivated and highly focused and has a great enthusiasm for work.
Skills Required : Good Communication, IT and Math skills.
Good at using spreadsheets.
Very strong attention to detail.
Good at quickly and accurately entering data.
Future Prospects : The company are looking to take on the Apprentice after completion of the Level 4 program
Training to be Provided : "Data Analysis Tools (for Level 4 Data Analyst Apprenticeships)
Data Analysis Concepts (for Level 4 Data Analyst Apprenticeships)"
The map below shows the employer's location