Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprentice
Employer : Brewmart
Location : Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S8 0BL
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-05296
Brief Description : Remit Group are recruiting on the behalf of our client; SK Trading Ltd; who are looking to bring on a digitally and creatively talented individual to join their team as a Marketing Apprentice
Qualifications Required : You need to have at least 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) grade A*-C/9-4 including English, maths, and ICT.
Vacancy Detail : Do you enjoy all aspects of social media? Enjoy writing and producing content?
Then this role could be the one for you!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in developing the website which will become the main area of business
- 1st Stage will be to get the website outperforming the shop
- 2nd stage will be to average over 100 orders a day
- Help to raise the overall profile online and engage more with their customers; whilst trying to promote online customer loyalty
- Develop the IT systems to make best use of the facilities already available on the websites. These available facilities include; the customer database, newsletters, targeted email updates etc.
- Develop a YouTube account and put videos and articles on Social Media and on the website to market goods and services
- Promote and develop the companies reputation
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Salary : £155.62 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 27/09/2020
Possible Start Date : 30/09/2020
Skills Required : Excellent self-motivation & organisation
Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
Accuracy both in terms of grammar and information
Creativity and the ability to produce innovative and original ideas
Future Prospects : A full time permanent position will be offered to the successful apprentice upon full completion of their qualification.
Training to be Provided : This apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to work in a social media and digital marketing role. It is suitable for those already in employment or those entering the work place for the first time. This apprenticeship will help you to understand what social media and digital marketing is and how to utilise these tools in a business environment. It provides the knowledge and skills required to progress in a wide range of digital roles. As a result, you will receive the following qualification: Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard, CIW Internet Business Associates certificate. Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
The map below shows the employer's location