Job Title : Social Apprentice
Employer : Kudos Limited
Location : Wallsend, Tyne and Wear, NE28 9NZ
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-05280
Brief Description : Are you interested in the opportunity to be creative and to help develop and grow the online presence of a rapidly growing business? Remit are recruiting on behalf of Kudos for a Social media management and content creation apprentice.
Qualifications Required : GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent qualification)
Vacancy Detail : The purpose of this role is to help shape our success. Kudos To Saving is a multi-utility consultancy offering a one stop solution to our clients. Kudos look to save our clients’ money on their utilities whilst saving them the time and hassle of dealing with different providers. they are ethical in their approach and build an open and honest relationship with our clients. They are looking for someone to help in promoting our brand through social media and to help the current digital marketing operation at Kudos.
• Monitoring of our social media channels such as Facebook & LinkedIn.
• Helping to create engaging content for all social media & blogs both written and visual.
• Ensuring content is consistent with the Kudos brand.
• Supporting digital marketing campaigns
• Working with tools such as Canva, Photoshop, Premiere pro, InDesign & More
• Scheduling, planning & posting social media content.
• Reporting on campaign performance.
• Responding to social media enquiries.
• Other Ad Hoc duties as required.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Thursday: 8:30am – 5:00pm & Friday: 9:00am – 3:00pm
Salary : £155.62 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 08/10/2020
Possible Start Date : 11/10/2020
Personal Qualities : • A Sense of humour.
• A passion for creating high quality content.
• An interest in digital content creation.
• An interest in social media and how it can benefit businesses.
• Good attention to detail.
• A desire to be creative.
• Can work as a team to achieve goals.
• Highly motivated and ambitious to always achieve more.
Skills Required : • An interest or skills in graphic design, photography or videography
• An interest in understanding and using social media to support the business.
• Strong English skills both written and verbal.
Future Prospects : Successful Candidates will be considered for a permanent position upon completion of the Apprenticeship.
Training to be Provided : "Content planning;
Content creation and evaluation; Industry awareness"
The map below shows the employer's location