Job Title : Customer Service Practitioner - Parts Department
Employer : MAN Truck and Bus - Fife
Location : Halbeath, Tyne and Wear, KY11 7EG
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Automotive
Vacancy Reference : VAC-05273
Brief Description : Remit are recruiting on behalf of MAN Truck & Bus to recruit a Customer Service apprentice to join their skilled Parts Specialist team.
Vacancy Detail : Based within MAN's Parts Department, as a Customer Service apprentice you will received hands on practical training & instruction, whilst assisting your colleagues in the day-to-day running of the parts department.
You will be responsible for:
• Report to the branches Parts Manager and provide day-to-day support
• To correctly interpret instructions from internal and external customers
• Communicate and build proactive relationships with workshop technicians, issuing parts and to support them in the completion of jobs
• Order appropriate parts in a timely manner from suppliers following notification
• Communicating any delays to ordered parts promptly to the Parts Manager
• To keep abreast of the latest technical information which is circulated or displayed
• To provide information, maintain records and carry out all duties in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 40 hours, 8am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday
Salary : £212.27 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 23/10/2020
Possible Start Date : 02/11/2020
Personal Qualities : We want to identify those people that are ambitious and demonstrate a willingness to learn, who are excited by the prospect of working in the automotive industry and want to deliver great customer service
Skills Required : No previous automotive qualifications are required, but you must have GCSE 9-3 (A* - D) in English and Maths and we will support you to help develop your knowledge further.
The competition for apprenticeship placements is strong so please ensure your application is tailored to the type of apprenticeship you are applying for, pay attention to presentation, spelling and grammar and include any relevant experience, hobbies/interests or qualifications.
Future Prospects : MAN believe in providing an extensive, high quality Apprenticeship which gives their Apprentices the opportunity to advance, succeed and fulfil their ambitions for a career in the motor industry.
Training to be Provided : Good or bad customer service can make or break a business. In this day and age organisations recognise the importance of good customer service; and focus on developing this within their workforce.
As a customer service apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Level 2 in Customer Service
The map below shows the employer's location