Job Title : Technical sales Apprentice
Employer : InvestIT Ltd
Location : Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS12 6LN
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-05259
Brief Description : The Remit Group are recruiting on behalf of Invest IT LTD an ever increasing businesss that supplies, supports and helps purchase IT equipment.
Qualifications Required : At least 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above, including Maths and English
Vacancy Detail : Know your stuff when it comes to computers? Got good communication and persuasion skills? Want to get into the lucrative field of sales, but need some experience and a qualification?
This IT Technical Salesperson qualification could kick-start your epic sales career with Invest IT Ltd a company with over 40+ combined years in this industry.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Have the opportunity to develop and expand a portfolio of corporate clients by networking and marketing.
• Learn how to assesses client IT needs and makes recommendations, including IT equipment and service packages
• Eventually learn how to prepare sales visits and presentations to pitch product, service, and combination packages to clients
• Demonstrates IT equipment to highlight product benefits
• Negotiates sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients
• Be able to learn how to provide technical advice after sales
• Know how to establishes sales goals and implement a plan to meet those goals
• Tracks progress toward goals and documents sales performance
• Be able to become fluent in all products and services offered by the employer through testing, demonstrations, and research
• Answers questions, describes benefits, and discusses pros and cons of various competing products or services
• Gains familiarity with the IT industry, and stays updated on trends and innovative products
• Have the chance to attend trade exhibitions and industry events to learn about cutting-edge products and sales
• Works for technology manufacturers, software manufacturers, IT consultancies, and technology solutions organisations
Positions Available : 2
Working Week : Monday to Friday: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Salary : £166.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 31/10/2020
Possible Start Date : 30/09/2020
Personal Qualities : • Driven to succeed
• Interested in technology
Skills Required : • Good IT/Technical knowledge
• High level of accuracy and efficiency
• Ability to prioritise
• Team focused
Future Prospects : As well as the chance to receive full on the job training throughout, by the end of the apprenticeship you’ll have gained nationally accredited qualifications as well as English & Maths Functional Skills Level 2.
The company also aim to offer the apprentice a permanent role at the end of the training (subject to successfully completing course and objectives)
Training to be Provided : This apprenticeship will help you to gain the relevant knowledge, skills and behaviours to sell technical products and services. You will maintain good relationships with a variety of customers, including new and existing clients, both internal and external, either within the UK or internationally. You will approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business or working with existing clients to gain repeat business wherever possible. You will receive regular training to maintain a good knowledge and understanding of the technologies and services that are available within your portfolio and those that are emerging and with specialised training become a confident, effective sales person within your organisation. By combining technical knowledge with industry-leading sales training, you will be selling as quickly as possible putting you in charge of your earning potential. Working as an individual or as part of a team you will gain the knowledge, skills and behaviours to enable you to successfully carry out tasks as directed and meet organisational objectives and sales targets. As a result, you will receive the following qualification: IT Technical Salesperson Pathway Level 3, Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
The map below shows the employer's location