Job Title : Business Administration Apprentice - Level 3
Employer : Bouygues Energy & Services FM UK
Location : Preston, Lancashire, M20 2EY
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-05116
Brief Description : Remit are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of facilities management company, Bouygues for an enthusiastic person looking to take their next steps and take on a Business Admin Apprentice Level 3 for their site at Guild Park, Preston.
Qualifications Required : GCSE Grades A - C (4-9) English and Maths
You will need to have had some previous administration experience for this role, ideally a Business Administration Level 2 will provide the basic skills needed.
Vacancy Detail : This role will be good for someone looking to progress their career in administration, potentially someone who has already completed a Level 2 qualification.
The successful candidate will support the Facilities Administrator in mobilising this contract, and in monitoring the construction process whilst fulfilling general office administration duties.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- General office administration, including procurement of office supplies, uniforms, PPE etc.
- To provide administrative support including answering telephones, filing, faxing, printing, photocopying, and assistance with keeping operational records up to date.
- To maintain the Document Management System and undertake typing and formatting of policies and procedures to comply with corporate standards.
- Maintaining and monitoring tracking spreadsheets to facilitate the management of design and construction progress.
- To liaise with internal support services such as IT, QSE, Health & Safety, Procurement, Learning & Development etc.
- Dealing with additional ad-hoc tasks such as client queries, diary management, external queries etc.
- To undertake training to develop a capability in Maximo CAFM administration leading to the raising and receipting Purchase Orders, generating PPMs and processing Work Orders.
- To undertake appropriate training to develop the role
- To comply with the Company’s Policies, Management Plans and Procedures
- To fulfil Health & Safety responsibilities by adherence to the requirements of the Company's Health & Safety Policy and Health & Safety Management Plans
- To undertake such other duties appropriate to the level and character of work as may reasonably be required within the Department / Service.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 40 hrs pw; Mon - Fri 08.00 - 17.00; 1 hr for lunch
Salary : £258.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 14/08/2020
Possible Start Date : 24/08/2020
Personal Qualities : Eager to learn, proactive and a team player. Able to get along with a wide variety of people
Skills Required : Good communication skills including written and spoken
IT - Word, Outlook, Excel
Organised and methodical with great attention to detail
You will need to be a driver as the site is in an out of town location.
Future Prospects : There may be a role available at the end of the apprenticeship
Training to be Provided : The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 3
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Level 3 in Business Administration
Other Information : This site is on a remote location based on a hospital site with limited access to public transport, therefore you will need access to your own transport. There is plenty of parking available.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TEAM WILL BE MOVING ON 1ST SEPTEMBER TO Ribble House, Meanygate, Bamber Bridge, PR5 6UP
Age Related National Minimum Wage is payable for this role. The rate shown is £6.45ph (18 - 20 rate)
Things to consider : Please check that you are able to get to both locations easily.
This role is working within a hospital environment.
The map below shows the employer's location