Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprentice
Employer : Brave Creative
Location : Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE3 6SR
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-04948
Brief Description : Remit Group are recruiting on the behalf of our client; Brave Agency; a fully integrated Digital Marketing agency. Due to continuous growth within the Business, they're looking once again to bring in a creative individual to join their SEO team!
Qualifications Required : You'll need at least 5 GCSEs grade A - C / 9 to 4 including Maths, English and IT
Any additional A Level or BTEC qualifications you have would also be a bonus!
Vacancy Detail : Are you looking to build a new career in the Digital Marketing industry? Want the chance to work with a company that values and gives respect for its employees contributions?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an award-winning, integrated agency that specializes in everything from; Design, Digital and Marketing! Due to the continuous success of the companies previous SEO/Digital Marketing Apprentice our client are actively seeking a new passionate individual to join their team; where if successful the Apprentice will have the chance to develop their career within the Digital Marketing industry and help to support the growth strategy of the Business.
Our client believes in building for the future and would be embracing the role of a Digital Marketing Apprentice; offering strong support and mentoring. Alongside the added bonus of working towards an industry recognized qualification in the Digital Marketing Level 3 standard; there's the opportunity to drive your career forward by demonstrating an impact to the business.
Main Roles & Responsibilities;
- Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager but working under middle management; the Apprentice will be working in tandem with an allocated Digital Marketing Executive.
- Support the Senior Team and other Executives; whilst being responsible for the implementation aspects of several clients accounts
- Learn and Develop skills around the creation of Campaigns using tools such as SEO, PPC and Social Media
- Learn and assist with any reporting, researching and the implementation of the Businesses Clients Digital Marketing campaigns
- Aim to assist and support with meetings by accompanying any Senior Executives or Managers who will manage client accounts as the main point of contact.
- Become able to refine processes and performance using data and analytical tools
- Have the chance to be exposed to all aspects of the agency; including Social Media, PPC, Ads, Content Marketing and Design; with a particular emphasis on SEO Services
If your looking to join this team and feel you may have required experience to strengthen their team, then apply as soon as possible!
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Salary : £146.25 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 15/04/2020
Possible Start Date : 23/04/2020
Personal Qualities : - Reliable, determined and hard-working
- Ability to make work as part of a team
- Have the passion to become engaged with the Brave ethos and Brave brand
- An innovative and creative approach
- A desire to work in the digital marketing sector and always want to know more
Skills Required : If you have any experience or understanding in the following this would be a bonus;
- Able to analyse data
- Experience or knowledge on editing websites
- Basic understanding or knowledge on either SEO, PCC, Social Media platforms and Websites
- A demonstrable understanding on the use of MS Office software and associated applications
- Experience or knowledge on the Google Drive suite
Future Prospects : After full completion of the Level 3 there will be a full time position available to the candidate if they demonstrate the right attributes and skills.
Training to be Provided : This apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to work in a social media and digital marketing role. It is suitable for those already in employment or those entering the work place for the first time. This apprenticeship will help you to understand what social media and digital marketing is and how to utilise these tools in a business environment. It provides the knowledge and skills required to progress in a wide range of digital roles. As a result, you will receive the following qualification: Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard, CIW Internet Business Associates certificate. Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
Things to consider : Why join Brave?
Out of all the other agencies out there, why should you choose BRAVE? Well, aside from being a really friendly bunch of normal people:
We win awards!
Super fun team outings
Flexible working hours – subject to role level/circumstances
A relative competitive salary based on skills, experience and value
28 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
Extra day off for your Birthday after 6 months service. We care
Flexibility when you really need it
Modern Gym and country park on the doorstep
Located in one of the nicest business locations in the Peterborough area
We’re a team, we love working together and challenge each other. This is how we
produce the best possible work for our lovely clients
Copious amounts of milk, coffee and tea, 5 days a week
Breakfast butties on the business – subject to team/business performance
Access to the studio’s table tennis, golf putting green, table football & games console – we’re a competitive bunch!
Workplace pension optional
We’re a really great place to spend your time, plus you’ll get rewarded with more than just your salary
We’re connected, Brave is situated within easy commutes from the A1 and A47, plus only 45 mins from London
The map below shows the employer's location