Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprentice
Employer : Gud Ideas
Location : Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK16 9EY
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-04762
Brief Description : Remit Group are recruiting on behalf of Gudideas a rapidly growing and successful web design and marketing company, currently seeking a creative and ambitious apprentice to support and take a leading role in their digital marketing activities.
Qualifications Required : • Application criteria: 5 x GCSE’s grade A-C (or equivalent)
• Desired but not essential: Qualification in media, graphic design, arts and photography.
Vacancy Detail : The role of this position will be to assist the digital team build a strong reputation by delivering digital services that help businesses make money. The team having built over 500+ websites, re-branded over 100 businesses and maintained over 100 Marketing Campaigns each Month.
A creative mind and strong attention to detail will play a key role in generating and maintaining a target audience for the website and social media platforms. You will be working closely with the team to develop and deliver digital marketing strategies.
Day to day duties will be varied and play a vital to the organisation development.
Tasks to expect include (but not limited to);
• Creating and editing interesting content for online activity including email updates, website and social media platforms
• Research and implement effective digital marketing campaigns
• Understanding the impact marketing has on businesses
• Co-ordinating a variety of paid advertising learn how to effectively target customers based on their wants and desires
• using data to create detailed customer insight, you will learn how to use industry leading platforms (including Google Analytics) to understand the online customer journey and improve your marketing based on customer usage of your website.
• Get involved with SEO and Keyword Research to help optimize the company’s website and keep up to date with Social Media best practices
• Planning and execution of the marketing strategies to promote services to customers online
• Recommend and apply effective, secure and appropriate solutions using a wide variety of digital technologies
• Review, monitor and analyse online activity and provide own recommendations
• Respond efficiently to all enquiries using online and social media platforms
• General administrative tasks to support day to day office operations
What you will receive:
• Access to some of the most significant editorial companies in the UK, including the BBC, GQ Magazine
• A chance to earn whilst you learn amongst leading industry professionals
• Access to the very latest online technical and marketing training
• Marketing projects based on real life scenarios within your business to enhance learning
• Digital skills and coaching in social media marketing, Google advertising, copywriting, website design and development, content production and tools to enhance digital marketing
Positions Available : 2
Working Week : Monday-Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Application Deadline Date : 23/03/2020
Possible Start Date : 30/03/2020
Personal Qualities : • The ideal candidate will already be utilising social media to promote hobbies/ interests or regularly blogs
• You should have a genuine passion for the digital marketing and emerging trends / technologies within the industry and you should inspire other developers, account handlers and designers to utilise their skills to transform client visions into leading-edge web applications
Skills Required : • The role requires that you can communicate effectively with the rest of the team, senior Executives or Managers who will act as the primary point-of-contact
• A strong ability to produce eye catching content
• A passion for Digital Marketing and keen to build career in this field
• The candidate may be required to produce examples of image work and links to social media platforms to demonstrate their base abilities. However, a commercial application of Social media and digital marketing will be developed throughout the apprenticeship
• You’ll be happy working with minimal supervision and use your initiative to respond to changing priorities and conditions. At the same time, you’ll love working with, and supporting your colleagues in delivering world-class service for our renters and landlords
• Being comfortable with technology is part of the job and you will need to enjoy following processes to get the best results
Future Prospects : After full completion of the level 3 qualification, a full time position will be offered as long as the apprentice demonstrates the right skills and attributes.
Training to be Provided : This apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to work in a social media and digital marketing role. It is suitable for those already in employment or those entering the work place for the first time. This apprenticeship will help you to understand what social media and digital marketing is and how to utilise these tools in a business environment. It provides the knowledge and skills required to progress in a wide range of digital roles. As a result, you will receive the following qualification: Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard, CIW Internet Business Associates certificate. Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
The map below shows the employer's location