Job Title : Digital Marketing Coordinator Apprentice
Employer : CVP Group
Location : Manchester, Lancashire
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-04736
Brief Description : Thinking about your next step?
Not sure where you want your career to take you?
Want to earn, learn, and develop your skills?
Well, we might have the right thing for you
Remit Group are recruiting on behalf of CVP Group for a Digital Marketing Apprentice
Qualifications Required : Ideally 5 GCSE's at a Grade A/C or 9/4 in Maths & English. Or the Functional Skills equivalent
Vacancy Detail : This is genuinely a unique opportunity to work for a growing business as well as working alongside the operations management team and the business owner. It will be a rare opportunity to work out in the field and see first-hand business opportunities as they happen. You will be able to develop your skills in a culture of learning and tolerance with progression opportunities available as the business grows.
- To support the creation and publication of CVP Groups digital marketing content.
- To create content that is reflective of current business activity and in partnership with the operations managers select appropriate channels to publish and improve brand awareness.
- Follow through social media posts, respond to queries and follow these through to successful conclusion.
- To provide support to the management with digital marketing statistics and work the team to ensure digital marketing activity is structured and published and processed in a timely manner.
- To maintain at all times a creative and focused approach as well as observing and complying to data protection/GDPR guidelines.
1. Support the execution of multi-channel digital campaigns with your creative input.
2. Manage and upload website including use of WordPress interface providing weekly updates or as required.
3. Create social media campaigns to target leads for the business and relay the date to the operations team.
4. Review and write engaging sector specific posts and articles adapted from the management team and post across multi-channel marketing channels.
5. Contribute creative ideas to suggestions to posts, videos, photos, blogs that help the organisation to stand out in the market and showcase what we do.
6. Undertake appropriate professional development to improve skills on video, photography, social media and supporting software (adobe or equivalent)
7. To ensure that all duties undertaken are conducted in accordance with good housekeeping and the legal and organisational requirements of equal opportunities, health and safety, GDPR/DPA and social media sites.
8. To undertake any other duties as deemed necessary by the Line Manager.
9. Ensure efficient and accurate organisation of social media sites and timely uploads across all social media platforms
10. Undertake design and editing of media and use of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects.
11. Take and receive inbound enquiries and relay to operations team including booking learner or client/employer appointments and keeping accurate and up to date records.
12. Support recording and editing of video and photo content and create engaging posts, ideas and concepts to take to market
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM
Salary : £230.77 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 13/03/2020
Possible Start Date : 23/03/2020
Personal Qualities : 1. A willingness and attitude to learn and develop themselves personally and professionally.
2. Creative in nature and curious to learn new skills and embrace new opportunities.
3. Confident and a willingness to contribute a range of ideas for content creation.
4. Positive and optimistic outlook.
Skills Required : REQUIREMENTS:
The following criteria are essential, the candidate must:
1. have the ability to use Microsoft office tools effectively and be able to use Microsoft Excel and Outlook to a good standard.
2. Good understanding and competencies in I.T.
3. have a good command of English and be able to clearly communicate over the phone and in writing
4. Driving license or willingness to learn (company will pay).
Future Prospects : This is an expanding business with fantastic opportunity for career progression. They are ideally looking to take the successful candidate on a permanent basis.
Training to be Provided : This apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to work in a social media and digital marketing role. It is suitable for those already in employment or those entering the work place for the first time. This apprenticeship will help you to understand what social media and digital marketing is and how to utilise these tools in a business environment. It provides the knowledge and skills required to progress in a wide range of digital roles. As a result, you will receive the following qualification: Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard, CIW Internet Business Associates certificate. Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
The map below shows the employer's location