Job Title : Market Research & Marketing Apprentice
Employer : Littlefish (Nottingham)
Location : Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1 1LS
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-04734
Brief Description : Remit Group are recruiting on the behalf of LittleFishMarket; a managed IT Services Provider. They're looking to bring on a Research & Marketing Apprentice to get involved and join their expanding team of Marketers.
Qualifications Required : Required qualifications
• GCSE maths and English Grade C/4 or above or equivalent
• GCSE Business Studies, Computing/Computer Studies C/4 or above or equivalent
Vacancy Detail : Do you want to pursue a career within Digital Marketing? Do you have a passion for winning? Are you interested in working with a successful marketing team identifying and researching suitable prospective customers? Littlefish has a fantastic opportunity available for a motivated and creative individual to add to their growing team.
• Support the senior team with Market Research and Data Analysis
• Learning about Bid Management, Sales and Marketing
• Supporting the Sales Team in co-ordinating Client Opportunity Bids
• Supporting Business Development Managers in providing quotations to clients
• Supporting social media engagement to promote business and update Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin)
• Have the chance to get involved with the writing or updating a blog
• Have the opportunity to use tools like Adobe, HubSpot, Quotewerks on a regular basis
• Performing market analysis and research on competition
• Supporting the Sales Team in client analysis and research
• Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday 09:00am - 05:30pm
Salary : £200.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 06/03/2020
Possible Start Date : 09/03/2020
Personal Qualities : • Hardworking
• Good Sense of Humour
• Motivated and enthusiastic
• Keen interest in Sales and/or Marketing
• Willingness to learn
• Good team player
• Use own initiative
Skills Required :
• Good Computer Skills – The more skill the better.
• Ability to pick up new things quickly
• Good Communication skills.
• People Skills – Being able to work with different people.
• Being able to manage your time and work to deadlines
Future Prospects : Permanent position upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Sales or Marketing Career Path
Training to be Provided : This apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to work in a social media and digital marketing role. It is suitable for those already in employment or those entering the work place for the first time. This apprenticeship will help you to understand what social media and digital marketing is and how to utilise these tools in a business environment. It provides the knowledge and skills required to progress in a wide range of digital roles. As a result, you will receive the following qualification: Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard, CIW Internet Business Associates certificate. Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
The map below shows the employer's location