Job Title : Sales Apprentice - Customer Service Apprenticeship
Employer : ArcelorMittal Distribution Solutions UK - Willenhall
Location : Willenhall, West Midlands, WV13 3SE
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-04671
Brief Description : Remit are delighted to be recruiting for global steel producer and distributor, ArcelorMittal, based in Willenhall. This is a fantastic start for someone looking to build a career in a sales environment and undertake a Customer Service qualification.
Qualifications Required : GCSE Grades A - C (4 or above) in English and Maths ARE REQUIRED
A Levels - advantageous
Vacancy Detail : You will be required to support the Sales Team at Willenhall to ensure that the administrative processes required to fulfill customer orders are efficiently dealt with.
Your duties will include:
- Assist with the collation of Test Certificates daily
- Raise sales order and pass on to production planning for allocation and planning
Work closely with designated sales executives supporting them in customer relations and the recruitment of business
- Engage with customers and contacts
- Ensure that the administrative processes required to fulfill customer orders is organised and carried out efficiently i.e. orders, reply to enquiries related to lead times and stocks wherever appropriate
- Highlight to the line manager any stock problems that arise
- Check that all documentation / information received from the customer is clear, precise and acceptable in terms of quantity, size / gauge, specifications, price, delivery dates etc
- Follow all the requirements of quality standards as they apply to the role
- Follow the AMDS Health and Safety polices and procedures reporting any safety issues or breaches of the rules.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 35 hours pw; 09.00 – 17.00 ( 1 hour unpaid lunch)
Salary : £215.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 07/02/2020
Possible Start Date : 17/02/2020
Personal Qualities : Good personal presentation - honest, polite and friendly
Keen to learn
Skills Required : Attention to detail
Excellent communicator with good personable skills
Good telephone manner
Strong administration, communication and organisational skills
Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
Future Prospects : There is progression to Sales Executive available for the right candidate.
Training to be Provided : Good or bad customer service can make or break a business. In this day and age organisations recognise the importance of good customer service; and focus on developing this within their workforce.
As a customer service apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Level 2 in Customer Service
Other Information : There is room for career development up to Sales Executive within the team. On completion of the Level 2 Customer Service qualification you will have the opportunity to undertake the Level 3, so you should be able to commit to a 2 year programme.
The salary shown is for 16 - 20 year old (£6.15ph). NMW is payable for this role.
Things to consider : ArcelorMittal are a great company to work for with planned progression routes in place. Ideal if you are looking for a long term career. Many of their staff have been within the business for 20 years or more.
The map below shows the employer's location