Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprentice
Employer : Pink Leopard
Location : Birmingham, West Midlands, B3 2QD
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-04637
Brief Description : Seeking the chance to step foot into Marketing? Then Remit Group are recruiting on the behalf of our esteemed client; Pink Leopard, a boutique Digital Marketing Agency looking to expand their internal Marketing team at their modern offices in Birmingham.
Qualifications Required : You're required to have at least 5 GSCEs at grades A*-C/9-4 including English, maths and ICT (or the Functional Skills Level 2 equivalent).
Vacancy Detail : This is an exciting brand new opportunity to join a progressive, aesthetic business specializing in Facebook and Instagram advertising for the Beauty and Wellness niche; due to their continuous expansion the team are seeking a hard working motivator with that enthusiasm for the Digital Marketing space!
Alongside the opportunity to work towards an industry accredited Level 3 Qualification in the Digital Marketing standard; the successful Apprentice will also receive constant help and guidance throughout the programme with the chance to learn a diverse skill set to correspond with long term prospects for this position.
Main Roles & Duties
• Supporting the Businesses clientele by working on their social media accounts.
• Assist with the analyzing of social media advertising accounts.
• Maintain the creation of reports for clients.
• Assisting with social media advertising campaigns.
• Learning how to run lead generation campaigns.
• Have the chance to create copy for ads and landing pages.
• Assist with some general Account management.
• Support by liaising with clients.
• Liaising with the sales team on new clients/prospects.
If your a tenacious, energetic individual with an interest in anything from creative writing, graphic design, blogging or copy writing, social media, influencer marketing or even videography and photography then our client is keen to review your application!
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday
Salary : £183.75 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 10/02/2020
Possible Start Date : 14/02/2020
Personal Qualities : * Creative
* Hard working
* Self motivated
Skills Required : * Show a passion for the Internet and Digital industry
* Have a good understanding on Social Media platforms
* Have an analytical mindset with good attention to detail
* Potential experience or knowledge on Copywriting (Not an essential but a brilliant bonus)
* Interest in Beauty (Also a Bonus but not an essential)
Future Prospects : After successful completion of the apprenticeship a full term position will be available if the apprentice shows the right attributes additionally.
Training to be Provided : This apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to work in a social media and digital marketing role. It is suitable for those already in employment or those entering the work place for the first time. This apprenticeship will help you to understand what social media and digital marketing is and how to utilise these tools in a business environment. It provides the knowledge and skills required to progress in a wide range of digital roles. As a result, you will receive the following qualification: Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard, CIW Internet Business Associates certificate. Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
The map below shows the employer's location