Job Title : Cashier / Business Administrator Level 2 Apprenticeship.
Employer : BCA Remarketing (Bridgwater)
Location : Bridgwater, Somerset, TA6 4TN
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Business and Administration - Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-04633
Brief Description : Remit are working with BCA Remarketing to recruit a Business Admin apprentice for their ever expanding Account Management team.
Qualifications Required : Ideally A-D (9-3) in English and Maths and a good working knowledge of IT/Microsoft Office. Full training with their in-house system will be given.
Vacancy Detail : Every office needs an efficient Administrator who can ensure that everything behind the scenes of a successful company is running smoothly. Without one, things quickly start to fall apart.
This is a great job for those who can multitask with ease and meet tight deadlines. As an Administrator, you’ll be part of the Account Management team, responsible for:
• Administration, filing and data inputting
• Use of BCA’s in-house computer systems (full training given)
• Process vehicles entered for sale so that service level agreements are correctly applied.
• Maintain Pre-Sales Reports, Assured reports and Flash reports.
• Liaise with BCA’s customers to ensure that all pre and post-sale reporting requirements are adhered to.
• Advise customers on industry market conditions and achievable selling prices of vehicles and manage the customers expectations.
• Ensure that any services carried out on the customers vehicles are documented correctly for invoicing purposes
• Participate in presale marketing activities and sales activities
• Action any issues, queries or complaints arising so that any problems are resolved or escalated to the relevant Manager.
• Undertake ad-hoc tasks as necessary to meet the business needs and for your own personal development
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 40 hours, 8:30am - 5:30pm, Monday - Friday, 1 hour lunch
Salary : £200.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 06/03/2020
Possible Start Date : 02/03/2020
Personal Qualities : BCA are looking for an enthusiastic people person, as the role requires a high degree of relationship building with customers.
Skills Required : • Must be computer literate
• Excellent attention to detail
• High level of accuracy
• Previous admin experience (preferable but not essential)
Future Prospects : If you’re looking for an apprenticeship which could lead not just to a job but a long-term career with opportunities for promotion and progression, then this could be for you.
Training to be Provided : The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship Framework.
The map below shows the employer's location