Job Title : Insurance and Claims Team Administrator - Business Admin Level 3 Apprenticeship
Employer : Eversheds LLP
Location : Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 5DR
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-04630
Brief Description : Remit are recruiting on behalf of international law firm, Eversheds Sutherland for an apprentice administrator to join their Risk and Knowledge Team based in Leeds LS11 5DR.
Qualifications Required : REQUIRED: GCSE Grades A -C (4 - 9) in English and Maths
Vacancy Detail : This is fantastic opportunity to join an internationally recognised global law firm. It would suit someone who has already had some work experience, and looking to take the next stage of their career with the opportunity to do a Business Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship programme.
You'll be working within the Risk and Knowledge Team, predominantly within Insurance and Claims.
The role provides the opportunity to develop your business administration skills, commercial awareness, insurance and compliance knowledge whilst obtaining a broad overview of complex commercial legal work.
As part of this role you can expect to be involved in:
• General business support to the Insurance and Claims team, the Risk & Knowledge Team PA and administrators.
• Become a rounded business administrator with specialist knowledge of insurance cover issues/renewals
• File opening & closures and archiving
• Processing and recording payments on claims and invoices
• Insurance premium and policy record keeping and payments
• Applying approval policies and maintaining logs such as travel claims, liability caps, external positions, internal companies, address lists, insured entity lists
• Gathering information for insurance renewals
• Provision of insurance certificates and answering other queries
• Intranet pages updates
• Producing claims data and graphs for meetings and reports
• Managing training bookings and maintaining budget log
• Travel bookings and arranging meetings
• Producing and updating documents in brand style
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 40 hrs pw; Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.00
Salary : £317.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 31/01/2020
Possible Start Date : 10/02/2020
Personal Qualities : • A strong work ethic
• Commitment to client service excellence and continuous personal and team improvement.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy - please do not submit your CV with spelling or grammatical errors as it will be discounted.
Skills Required : • Strong communication skills
• Strong prioritisation skills and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Ability to work well with others as part of a team and to work independently
• Excellent IT skills - Microsoft Word and Excel in particular and willing to learn in-house systems
• Excellent telephone manner
Future Prospects : There will be the opportunity for a permanent role at the end of the apprenticeship.
Training to be Provided : The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 3
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Level 3 in Business Administration
Other Information : This is a fast paced environment and is better suited to someone who already has had some office experience and potentially looking to build on their existing Level 2 Business Admin qualification. Eversheds Sutherland have a very corporate environment and formal office wear is required.
This is an 18 months fixed term contract.
Things to consider : Please ensure that your CV is detailed, accurate and up to date with no spelling errors prior to submission. Eversheds Sutherland will not consider CVs from candidates who do not meet these standards.
The map below shows the employer's location