Job Title : Digital Marketer Apprentice
Employer : Datalase
Location : Widnes, Lancashire, WA8 8FW
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-04518
Brief Description : Keen to uncover more of your creative side? Looking for a future career within the Digital Marketing industry? Then Remit Group are recruiting on the behalf of a well established client; who are seeking a driven individual to join their internal team!
Qualifications Required : Your required to have at least 5 GSCEs at grades A*-C / 9-4 including English, Maths and ICT (or the Functional Skills Level 2 equivalent)
Vacancy Detail : This is an exciting opportunity to join a brand new role within this growing business; our Client is is a leading company headquartered within the UK; where their mission is to aim and enable new and unique engagement campaigns.
This well established businesses solutions help to grow value & protect market share through brand loyalty and to positively influence consumer behavior by encouraging sustainability. This Apprenticeship will allow the successful Candidate to develop an interesting and varied skill set within an expanding Marketing Department. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, the successful Apprentice will receive constant help and guidance throughout the programme with the chance to learn skills to suit the short, medium and long term prospects within this position.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Support the rest of the Marketing Team through posting on Social Media platforms
• Have the chance to learn about the analysis of Social Media and Website platforms
• Aim to understand the best strategies to use within practice
• Have the chance to gain and increased knowledge on WordPress
• Assist with posting on the Businesses website; from everything to blogging, PR, events and other news
• Learn and gain knowledge on Content Creation, using Social Media and Blogs
• Develop skills on the best SEO, Social Media & Website Strategies and the best optimization
• Have the potential to help and assist with general design work
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 5:00pm / Friday: 8:30am - 1:30pm
Salary : £185.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 27/01/2020
Possible Start Date : 30/01/2020
Personal Qualities : • Hard Working,
• Outgoing & friendly personality
• Driven to deliver with a keen eye for detail
• Keen to learn and a creative mindset
Skills Required : • All round good IT skills
• Experience using Social Media
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Future Prospects : As well as the chance to receive full on the job training throughout, by the end of the Apprenticeship you’ll have gained nationally accredited qualifications as well as English & maths Functional Skills Level 2.
The Business are also offering a full, long term position of employment with them upon successful completion of the Level 3.
Training to be Provided : This apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to work in a social media and digital marketing role. It is suitable for those already in employment or those entering the work place for the first time. This apprenticeship will help you to understand what social media and digital marketing is and how to utilise these tools in a business environment. It provides the knowledge and skills required to progress in a wide range of digital roles. As a result, you will receive the following qualification: Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard, CIW Internet Business Associates certificate. Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
Things to consider : There may be a requirement to travel within this role; this is something that all applicants should be aware of when applying. Due to there being no public transportation near the business, applicants may need a driving licence and access to their own vehicle
• 26 days holiday per annum + bank holidays
• Bonus scheme
• Health Care
• Life assurance at 4 x basic salary
The map below shows the employer's location