Job Title : Business Administration apprenticeship Level 2
Employer : Bristol Accident Repair Centre
Location : Bristol, Gloucestershire, BS5 7EX
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-04503
Brief Description : Remit are recruiting for ARC Group - Bristol who have an exciting opportunity for a Customer service apprentice . You will be mentored and trained in all the latest techniques.
Qualifications Required : Good levels of English, Maths and ICT.
Vacancy Detail : ..Working as part of a friendly team in a varied role to help the business run smoothly.
Carrying out general administrative duties within ARC Group and supporting various team members with their activities, whilst learning what is required of the different roles.
• To assist the Commercial Office Manager in the administrative function within the office and in particular the Commercial Team.
• Meet and greet visitors
• Ordering office stationery and washroom items, fuel cards and business cards.
• Booking accommodation (as and when required)
• Booking conference rooms
• Collating information for management meetings
• Collation and inputting of data into spreadsheets for Senior Management analysis i.e. company savings log, fleet and assets, customer/supplier contracts (training will be given)
• Answering telephone calls and redirecting to appropriate departments.
• General office duties to included filing, printing, scanning and photocopying.
• Ad hoc duties as and when required as defined by the Commercial Team.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : mon to fri
Salary : £156.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 24/01/2020
Possible Start Date : 27/01/2020
Personal Qualities : ARC Group - Chippenham are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is looking to start their career in the business world.
Skills Required : ..Computer literate would be an advantage, but full training in using their in-house system will be given.
Future Prospects : After completing the qualification, there will be an opportunity to go further in the company
Training to be Provided : Good or bad customer service can make or break a business. In this day and age organisations recognise the importance of good customer service; and focus on developing this within their workforce. As a customer service practitioner, you will be working in a role with a variety of customer facing responsibilities in person or over the telephone. You will often be the first and last point of contact and therefore acting as a representative of your employer. Day to day duties will vary but will have a focus on dealing with customers face to face and on the telephone. You will learn how to deal with angry or difficult customers appropriately and professionally and how to accommodate customers who may need extra assistance. As a result, you will receive the following qualification: Functional Skills in English & Maths Level 1 and upskill to Level 2
The map below shows the employer's location