Job Title : Customer Service Apprenticeship Level 2
Employer : Go Plant Fleet Services Ltd (Barnsley)
Location : Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S71 3HS
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-04500
Brief Description : Go Plant currently have a fantastic opportunity for a bright enthusiastic Customer Service Apprentice. Do you have the ability to multi-task in a very busy and dynamic environment? If you think you have what it takes apply within.
Qualifications Required : There are no entry requirements for this role, however the candidate will be asked to complete Maths and English initial assessments in the screening process.
Vacancy Detail : The employee will be provided with full training to enable them to effectively deal with potential customer queries. The role is based in a busy office, taking calls and liaising with clients/ customers, the duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Taking calls from customers, clients, suppliers and people from within the office
- Inputting data into our CRM system
- Talking to customers face to face
- Dealing with different garages and customers from a sales point of view, particularly in car parts
- Updating any necessary customers details
- Recording sales
- Reading E-mails and responding correctly about client/ customers enquiries
- General customer service related tasks
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : mon to fri
Salary : £156.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 24/01/2020
Possible Start Date : 27/01/2020
Personal Qualities : • Warm and friendly
• Able to multi-skill
• Work by independently as well as within a team
• Basic computer skills
• Quick to learn
• Willing to take on new tasks
• An interest in cars or the motor industry would be helpful
• Good sense of humour
Skills Required : You will need to be a self-driven, quality conscious, results orientated individual who takes pride in providing the best customer service possible with the ability to work under pressure and multi-task by managing several things at once.
Future Prospects : The successful candidate will have the skills and experience to further their employability prospects within this sector
Training to be Provided : Our dedicated training partner, Remit Group, will deliver comprehensive training to all Apprentices periodically throughout the 12 month programme. During these training sessions, your dedicated Development Coach will review your progress, set SMART targets, and identify any additional support that you may require.
To embed your knowledge further, as part of the apprenticeship programme, Functional Skills in English, Mathematics and ICT will be provided to ensure you have that essential knowledge, skills, and understanding to enable you to operate confidently in the workplace environment.
As a result, you will achieve:
• Level 2 in Customer Service
• Functional Skills Qualifications (if applicable) in:
The map below shows the employer's location