Job Title : IT Technical Sales Apprentice
Employer : Couno
Location : Southend-On-Sea, Essex, SS1 3JY
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-04496
Brief Description : Looking for a chance to start an exciting career in sales? Have genuine passion, driven to succession & committed to development? Then Remit Group are recruiting on the behalf of Couno; and this is an exciting opportunity for those motivated and ambitious!
Qualifications Required : Ideally grades A* - C/9-4 in Maths and English or the Functional Skills equivalent
Vacancy Detail : Couno is a trusted provider of IT support services throughout Essex and London; whose foremost goal is to help businesses achieve the success they deserve, regardless of size or budget. They offer a wide portfolio of expert IT Solutions, from support and consultancy to backups and cyber security. They’ve enjoyed significant growth over the years and are now looking for some ambitious individuals to join their close-knit team.
Couno believe in teamwork, sharing the same values and working together towards the company’s mission to deliver unparalleled service to their clients. They work hard and play even harder together. As well as receiving a great starting salary and a competitive commission structure you will also be completing a Technical Sales Apprenticeship, perfect for those looking to forge a successful and rewarding career in sales. Experience is not essential, but enthusiasm certainly is! You will need to be flexible and up for a challenge, as there will be quite a few of those.
Couno take pride in their core values. Due to their size, they have a unique proposition – boasting an impressive portfolio of clients including HP, Dell, Microsoft and Cisco while also maintaining a structure that allows individuals to make a meaningful impact on the business and enjoy the rewards this brings.
To be considered, you will also need to be able to handle the following tasks:
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop your new business pipeline through telephone, email communication and, face-to-face social media engagement to introduce the company's services
• Aim to work and identify appropriate prospects and business needs
• Learn how to build strong relationships with existing customers
• Be able to listen to instruction and take on board information quickly
• Possess an excellent telephone manner, you will have to negotiate with clients
• Demonstrable strong presentation and communication skills
• Support and work closely with the rest of the Sales Team to grow and develop knowledge, support daily activities, provide business updates and forecasts
• Learn how to support and and take the lead on Business projects that look to improve client relationships and grow the business
• Developing and learning how to consistently update and maintain the data accuracy of forecasts and customer data
• Support with problem solving customers queries to help drive best practice and meet customer satisfaction
• Develop skills within the creation, maintenance and implementation of up selling plans when required to meet customers’ needs and maximize revenue
• Develop a strong up to date knowledge of Couno’s services portfolio to maximize sales potential
Positions Available : 2
Working Week : Monday to Friday; 9:00am - 5:30pm
Salary : £288.46 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 16/03/2020
Possible Start Date : 30/03/2020
Personal Qualities : • Target driven, hardworking and motivated with a desire to be financially stable and enjoy being rewarded for your hard work
• Willing to learn
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• Enthusiastic and a high attention to detail
• The ability to use your own initiative
• Interest in sales through extracurricular activities, jobs or internships
• Foundational knowledge in a Customer Relationship Management system which allows businesses to manage business relationships, data and customer information
Skills Required : • You will need to be a confident and outgoing person with a “can-do attitude”
• Strong writing and communication skills
• A keen interest in sales
• A demonstratable passion to succeed
• To be able to work effectively under pressure
• Confident telephone manner
• Good organisational skills
• Quick learner and able to keep up with new and emerging technologies
Future Prospects : This is a permanent position. Successful candidates that prove to be valuable members of the team, can earn the chance for progression within the business with real opportunities to further your qualifications and command a substantial pay package, including salary increases and generous commission structures.
By the time you have completed your qualification, you could be managing your own portfolio of clients, earning a very competitive salary and looking forward to a prosperous career with a forward-thinking organisation.
Training to be Provided : Advanced Level 3 IT Technical Salesperson Standard.
You’ll gain all the skills you need to succeed in sales, including new business development, account management and solution sales. This apprenticeship will help you to gain the relevant knowledge, skills and behaviours to sell technical products and services
You will maintain good relationships with a variety of customers, including new and existing clients, both internal and external, either within the UK or internationally as well as approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business or working with existing clients to gain repeat business wherever possible
You will receive regular training to maintain a good knowledge and understanding of the technologies and services that are available within your portfolio and those that are emerging and with specialised training become a confident, effective sales person within your organisation. By combining technical knowledge with industry-leading sales training, you will be selling as quickly as possible putting you in charge of your earning potential
• You’ll earn a Level 3 industry recognized qualification as an IT Technical Salesperson along with numerous vendor certifications from the likes of HP, Dell, Microsoft, Cisco to name a few and we’ll be by your side every step of the way
• Once you have completed your apprenticeship you will receive NVQ level 3 certificates, along with functional skills in Maths, English and ICT as well as an Employment rights and responsibilities project
The map below shows the employer's location