Job Title : Apprentice Contracts Assistant - Business Admin Apprenticeship
Employer : CCS Media Chesterfield
Location : Chesterfield, Nottinghamshire, S40 2EX
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Business and Administration - Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-04458
Brief Description : Remit are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of CCS Media for a bright, enthusiastic person to join their contracts team, based in Chesterfield. As well as supporting the team, they will be undertaking a Level 2 Business Admin apprenticeship.
Qualifications Required : GCSE Grades A - C in English and Maths required
Vacancy Detail : We are looking for a new member of the team to support CCS Media's Contracts and Tenders team and help with the increased number of opportunities anticipated.
The successful candidate will be working in an exciting and fast paced environment where strong organisational and communication skills are imperative.
The candidate will be responsible for:
• ensuring company information is up-to-date on external platforms
• ensuring internal databases are kept up-to-date with relevant external platform information
• managing opportunities located and published by various external platforms and distributing them to the correct account managers internally
• managing opportunities and ensuring submission within guidelines including but not limited to submission times and dates.
• ensuring internal management information is kept up-to-date
• supporting the Contracts Manager in the production of periodic management information for customers
• monitoring the department's joint inbox, distributing opportunities as necessary
• completion of customer facing documents
• Liaising with customer and internal stakeholders
• Any other reasonable tasks
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 35 hrs pw; Monday - Friday 09.00 - 17.00
Salary : £136.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 16/01/2020
Possible Start Date : 20/01/2020
Personal Qualities : The candidate will demonstrate:
- good presentation
- correct telephone usage and manner
Skills Required : - communication skills
- Office Suite capabilities (including but not limited to MS Excel, Word and Outlook)
- good grammar and punctuation
- attention to detail
- organisational skills
- fluent in both written and spoken English language
Future Prospects : CCS Media offer full time job roles to the majority of our graduated Apprentices. There may also be the option to progress within the department.
Training to be Provided : The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship Framework.
Other Information : CCS Media has an Apprentice Salary Scheme which offers incremental pay rises after 6 months. The rate quoted is for the Apprentice National Minimum Wage of £3.90ph. This will be reviewed after 6 months up to age-related NMW.
Things to consider : • Telephone work will be required
• Office based working within a team
• Varying workloads with particularly busy times of the year between May and July
The map below shows the employer's location