Job Title : Sales Administrator - Customer Service Apprenticeship -
Employer : ArcelorMittal Downstream Solutions - Halesowen
Location : Halesowen, West Midlands, B62 8HD
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-04403
Brief Description : Remit are delighted to be recruiting for someone to join the Sales Team at ArcelorMittal in Halesowen. This is a two year programme. Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 qualification in year one and Customer Service Specialist Level 3 in year 2.
Qualifications Required : English and Maths Grades A - C (4 - 9) are required - no others will be considered.
Vacancy Detail : You will support the sales team at Halesowen to ensure the administrative processes required to fulfill customer orders are efficiently dealt with.
Your duties will include:
- Following the health and safety policies and procedures, reporting and issues or breaches immediately
- Assist with the collation of Test Certificates daily
- Raise sales order and pass on to production planning for allocation and planning
- Work closely with the designated sales executives supporting them in customer relationships and the recruitment of business
- Engage with new customers and contacts
- Ensure that the administrative processes required to fulfill customer orders is organised and carried out efficiently - i.e. orders, reply to enquiries regarding lead times and stocks
- Highlight to the manager any stock problems that arise
- Check all documentation / information received from the customer is clear, precise and acceptable in terms of quantity, size / gauge, specifications, price, delivery dates etc
- Follow all the requirements of quality standards as they apply to the role
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 35 hrs pw; Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.00 1 hr for lunch
Salary : £215.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 24/01/2020
Possible Start Date : 06/01/2020
Personal Qualities : Good personal presentation, honest, polite and friendly; keen to learn
Skills Required : Great attention to detail, excellent communication skills and personable, good telephone manner, strong administration and organizational skills; proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
Future Prospects : Many staff stay at ArcelorMittal for over 20 years, so there is plenty of scope for you develop a long and successful career with this global company
Training to be Provided : Good or bad customer service can make or break a business. In this day and age organisations recognise the importance of good customer service; and focus on developing this within their workforce.
As a customer service apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Level 2 in Customer Service
Other Information : ArcelorMittal is a fantastic company to work for and provides opportunities for a long career for the right candidate. Many of their staff stay in excess of 20 years.
THIS ROLE IS FOR A JANUARY START
Things to consider : Please ensure that you can travel to the work location B62 8HD prior to applying for this role.
The map below shows the employer's location